DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adapter - Apple iPad Mini 5 for my Mavic Air?

Lear55pilot

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I would love recommendations for the best adapter to hold my Apple iPad Mini 5 for my Mavic Air. Thanks so much for any help!

I've been very happy with my PGYTECH tablet holder - I'm using it with a Mavic Air 2 and an iPad mini 5, but I see no reason it shouldn't work with an Air.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I get that one should take what is said for granted, but asking this late in the game what adapter to use on a MA and not think perhaps they have a new MA2 should be verified or at least asked. As posted above that is a EXTREMELY well versed topic for years since the MP1 which would used the same adapter, call me crazy but why ask this in general instead of the actual aircraft thread so I don't think up all this craziness :cool: :p .

I've tried several but my tastes run minimalistic so I use this one all the time

Its great and easy to carry and takes up hardly any space in my case.

I've tried several but my tastes run minimalistic so I use this one all the time

Its great and easy to carry and takes up hardly any space in my case.

I looked at those, and I was really unhappy with the extra leverage it was putting on the extension arms. The PGYTECH and other tablet adapters put the tablet's CoG more over the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580