DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Add sound to your drone videos! (Sound design tutorial)

karlo_m

Reactions

Hello fellow pilots! I’m back after a while with another tutorial!

In this one I’m showing you how to design and mix the sound in your drone videos! It’s a fairly easy process but it enhances your videos drastically!

I’m showing the process in Adobe Premiere, but the same workflow can be applied in other editing software as well! I mainly cover the concepts needed for sound design and I rush through things to get the important info as fast as possible.

The tutorial is aimed towards users who already know their way around Premiere a bit, but I’m sure you’ll be able to follow along if you’re a newbie aswell!

If there’s anything left unclear, feel free to ask in the comments of the video or here! :)

Enjoy!

Hello fellow pilots! I’m back after a while with another tutorial!

In this one I’m showing you how to design and mix the sound in your drone videos! It’s a fairly easy process but it enhances your videos drastically!

I’m showing the process in Adobe Premiere, but the same workflow can be applied in other editing software as well! I mainly cover the concepts needed for sound design and I rush through things to get the important info as fast as possible.

The tutorial is aimed towards users who already know their way around Premiere a bit, but I’m sure you’ll be able to follow along if you’re a newbie aswell!

If there’s anything left unclear, feel free to ask in the comments of the video or here! :)

Enjoy!

Music overlays are ok, but mixing them with ambient sounds - breaking surf, city noises, forest sounds, waterfalls, streams and lapping lake shores can make a video so much better!!

Music overlays are ok, but mixing them with ambient sounds - breaking surf, city noises, forest sounds, waterfalls, streams and lapping lake shores can make a video so much better!!

Exactly mate! :D

When I've compiled dvd slide shows into video, I've incorporated streams running, church bells and cow bells. Similarly, I've allowed street entertainers prominence in video inclusions. I soften the music track and allow the ambient sounds to prevail for a bit and then bring the music back to prominence.

When I've compiled dvd slide shows into video, I've incorporated streams running, church bells and cow bells. Similarly, I've allowed street entertainers prominence in video inclusions. I soften the music track and allow the ambient sounds to prevail for a bit and then bring the music back to prominence.

It basically comes to that yeah! :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike