DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Added a Mini

JamieK

Reactions
Hey fellow Mini pilots, I’ve had a Mavic Pro since 2017 and I’ve been interested in the MM since it was released. I finally pulled the trigger and the diminutive drone arrived today. Got the fly more pack cuz why wouldn’t I lol.
I’ve had the Canadian Basic Cert since May of last year and may attempt the Advanced Cert as well. Finding a qualified operations examiner in my area will be a challenge though.
I also got the Dronelink app this week that I’ll be using with the MP and MM. It should be interesting to see how they both behave with the missions.
Anywho, just thought I’d reintroduce myself to the gang.

Safe flights everyone ?

Way to go, Jamie K!

One of my flying buds has several drones--two phantoms, Mavic 1, M2P, and some off-brands recently bought a Mine as well. He enjoys flying the Mini more than any of the others. He's hooked!

Let us know how you like your Mini, and DroneLink!

I just sold My P4, never flew her, have a MP1, Hubsan 501S, and my MM. I feel the same the MM is so much fun to fly, small easy quick setup and fly

Let us know how you like your Mini, and DroneLink!

I managed to get them both up to do a quick mission and have uploaded a video to YouTube. The MP turned out much smoother. Winds were gusting to 25km/h (15mph) at 45m (150ft).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is quite enlightening
The MM present the characteristic jerkiness in the second half of the video where you have a couple of orbits while the bigger drone is very smooth .
And this seems not to relate with mobile processing power rather than physics maybe, the extra light weight and lack of inertia that comes along for mini

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll