DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Adirondack Mountains in Fall

These are beautiful mountains, and the leaf color is such a nice way to enjoy the season. Thanks for posting and for avoiding using the saturation slider!

Reactions: San_Marino

This was from a trip I took to the Adirondacks the first week of October. The Adirondacks have some of the best fall colors in America in my opinion.
That video was a beauty!!! Lovely pace, colors, flight, processing, transitions, music choice. Just so calming.

Dale
Miami

Nice job. It is beautiful! Of course, all those colorful leaves will result in exposed tree branches soon. Sure glad I don't have to rake all those fallen leaves!!!

Nice job. It is beautiful! Of course, all those colorful leaves will result in exposed tree branches soon. Sure glad I don't have to rake all those fallen leaves!!!
nobody will have to rake those leaves! They are out in the forest.

These are beautiful mountains, and the leaf color is such a nice way to enjoy the season. Thanks for posting and for avoiding using the saturation slider!
The colors were so good in person the saturation slider wasn't necessary. Nature knows what it is doing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851