DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advexure is awesome....

bytebiz

Reactions
So after pondering this decision for the last 3 weeks I finally pulled the trigger an a MavicAir FMC. I placed an online order at 4:41pm California time (45 minutes after the cutoff for guaranteed same-day shipment) and I received an email 44 minutes later at 5:25pm to let me know that the MA shipped!!

I've been impressed by Advexure's support and participation in this forum since the MA was released which is what convinced me to buy from them. So far it looks like I made a great decision. Thanks guys :)

I agree. I placed an order that USPOS screwed up and Advexure CS was excellent. The worst part of the company is spelling the name correctly...I always add a N or a T. ;) Not to go on a rant at the Post office but I rarely get two day shipping delivered in two days. The package disappears for a few days and then it shows up at the local hub at day 4 or so and then is delivered. The tracking logistics for USPS are horrible as well. At least UPS/Fedex informs me if the package is delayed. /rant

Last edited:
Reactions: radman and Advexure
Advexure get my vote too... very fast shipping and im on the east coast . They always answer any questions with fast support, no run arounds. Just straight business and good customer service. A company like advexure is a company that will stick around. They get my business from now on on :)

Thank you all for the very kind feedback, continued support, and appreciation. That definitely means a lot to our team and we always really enjoy feedback, whether that be positive or perhaps negative. Thank you all for sharing your experience, being friends of Advexure, and being valuable members of the MavicPilots forum. We enjoy supporting this community with our many years of experience in the industry. Happy and safe flying to all, your friends here at Advexure are always here to help. A BIG cheers to you!

I ordered last friday afternoon.Was shipped within 2 hrs and a delivery attempt by ups was made yesterday morning but I was at work.Will p/u at ups access point today.

Reactions: Advexure
I agree, will be ordering more things from them. Ordered a MA battery on Saturday and a MA charging hub Sunday, will receive both on Friday, and I live 3000 miles away in NY. Awesome company.

If I ever get back to LA, may go visit the store.

Reactions: Advexure
I agree. I placed an order that USPOS screwed up and Advexure CS was excellent. The worst part of the company is spelling the name correctly...I always add a N or a T. ;) Not to go on a rant at the Post office but I rarely get two day shipping delivered in two days. The package disappears for a few days and then it shows up at the local hub at day 4 or so and then is delivered. The tracking logistics for USPS are horrible as well. At least UPS/Fedex informs me if the package is delayed. /rant

Yeah - I had mine shipped via USPS Priority so I’m expecting things to be a little less exciting over the next couple of days than they were last night with Advexure’s speedy service.

As far as the name ‘Advexure’ is concerned I’d be interested to hear the genesis of the name.

Thank you all for the continued support and kind words left on this thread. Safe flying and a happy president's day weekend to all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929