DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advexure - Mavic Pro

We pre-ordered with @Advexure on launch day (9/27) and got an email early this morning that our Fly More Combo would be shipping to us tomorrow. Just called them and confirmed and instead arranged to go pick it up directly from them here in LA. I once again am very pleased with the service at Advexure. They will continue to receive all of our business.

They are not yet shipping extra batteries (nor is DJI) but we will receive everything in the combo right away so 3 batteries will be just fine to start until they can ship the batteries we have on backorder. If I remember correctly, they said they have the Mavic Backpacks (Shoulder Bags), Car Chargers, and Spare Props arriving in.

I also saw another post in another group from a guy that also pre-ordered at Advexure on launch day that received the same shipping notice that I received so it sounds like they're getting the early pre-orders on their way out. Shout out to the guys at Advexure for busting their butts and putting up with us impatient folks.

mavicshipping.jpeg

I ordered from Advexure on 10/10. Mike was very very helpful and updated me that I won't receive mine from the first batch. I was initially informed that mine would be included in the first batch, but DJI just didn't ship enough to them. I understand, and I'm pretty sure Mike will do whatever he can to at least get mine shipped upon receipt of second batch.

I ordered from Advexure on 10/10. Mike was very very helpful and updated me that I won't receive mine from the first batch. I was initially informed that mine would be included in the first batch, but DJI just didn't ship enough to them. I understand, and I'm pretty sure Mike will do whatever he can to at least get mine shipped upon receipt of second batch.

trust me stick with @Advexure ...i've never had better customer support and they are honest which beats a lot of other dealers...they respond quickly and i would recommend them to anyone...i found them on amazon after i had ordered from amazon and they kept answering my questions so i cancelled with amazon and ordered straight from them...they could hardly do a better job...the mavic shortage and delays have nothing to do with them they're just a dealer...once they get them they'll ship them...and yeah i remember two names from them who ring a bell and are always helpful...mike and travis...i will definitely be buying more from them.

Reactions: jowens

also im in their second batch...im not sure exactly if their numbers in a batch differ from a batch from dji...no idea...but i'm in the second one as of now anyways...they'll get them to us eventually...think of it this way...the later we get them the more up to date the firmware will be. less bugs

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello all -

Thank you for all of the positive support and understanding throughout the pre-order process. As mentioned in @jowens's post above, a very limited number of Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are shipping from Advexure. Specifically pre-orders from the day of the launch and a couple days following. We also do have Mavic accessories in transit to our LA warehouse as we speak. These accessories will be either arriving in tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday depending on how quickly customs at LAX can give them a release.

Mavic Accessories that are arriving IN STOCK include the following:

DJI Mavic Pro Shoulder Bag (Part 30) - $79

DJI Mavic Pro Quick-Release Folding Propellers (Part 22) - $9 (1 pair = 1 CW and 1 CCW)

DJI Mavic Pro Car Charger (Part 6) - $49

Remaining accessories will be following closely behind. If you have ordered additional accessories along with your Mavic and those accessories are not yet available to ship, we will ship your Mavic ASAP and the accessories will follow in a separate shipment when they arrive in. We will continue to update this thread with further information as it becomes available. If you have any specific questions regarding your order at Advexure or placing a pre-order, please shoot us an email at [email protected]

Thanks again,
The Advexure Team

Hello all -

Thank you for all of the positive support and understanding throughout the pre-order process. As mentioned in @jowens's post above, a very limited number of Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are shipping from Advexure. Specifically pre-orders from the day of the launch and a couple days following. We also do have Mavic accessories in transit to our LA warehouse as we speak. These accessories will be either arriving in tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday depending on how quickly customs at LAX can give them a release.

Mavic Accessories that are arriving IN STOCK include the following:

DJI Mavic Pro Shoulder Bag (Part 30) - $79

DJI Mavic Pro Quick-Release Folding Propellers (Part 22) - $9 (1 pair = 1 CW and 1 CCW)

DJI Mavic Pro Car Charger (Part 6) - $49

Remaining accessories will be following closely behind. If you have ordered additional accessories along with your Mavic and those accessories are not yet available to ship, we will ship your Mavic ASAP and the accessories will follow in a separate shipment when they arrive in. We will continue to update this thread with further information as it becomes available. If you have any specific questions regarding your order at Advexure or placing a pre-order, please shoot us an email at [email protected]

Thanks again,
The Advexure Team

yeah once i get the money i believe i'll be ordering an extra battery and some props from you guys...thanks for the awesome service...i highly recommend you

Reactions: Advexure
i honestly don't see myself getting mine for a long time...most vendors are talking mid november but i don't really see that happening...considering from what i've seen dji is still dealing with orders within the first week of pre orders...and i didn't order until the 24th...im probably looking at january if im lucky

@devinrhall if your aching to fly now you could buy a used phantom 4 off ebay then sell it when your mavic arrives. Probably could sell it for about what you paid, just dont crash it :)

nah i'm not aching lol...i have other drones i'm just impatient lol...i know the waiting will be worth it...but jeez i hate waiting lol...and i wouldn't even have the money for the p4...im lucky i got a 2000 dollar check to even order the mavic that's why i had to order so late

Reactions: AgentBB007
@devinrhall if your aching to fly now you could buy a used phantom 4 off ebay then sell it when your mavic arrives. Probably could sell it for about what you paid, just dont crash it :)

probably the part that is making me want it so bad is because it will be my first high quality drone...i have racers and stuff so my piloting is great from manually controlling those 50mph things...but they only cost around 250...most ppl getting the mavic have probably had a phantom or something nice...since it's my first nice one i'm probably more excited than them considering they know already how good dji drones are by owning them and i've never had the chance to own one really until now

Just got home to find this waiting outside my door! I could have had it a day earlier but due a last minute meeting yesterday and horrible traffic on the 405 (LA folks know that you don't drive on the 405 on a late Friday afternoon) I wasn't able to pick it up at Advexure yesterday. I spoke with Travis who mentioned that they had someone driving down to the Orange County area today for a demo with a client and he offered that they could drop it off if I wanted it today. Just got back home and had my Mavic Combo sitting outside the condo! Can't thank the guys at Advexure enough! It was a long 30 days but I sort of expected it as new high-tech releases are never on time.

A HUGE THANKS TO ADVEXURE! Time to get this bad boy up in the air before I run out of sunlight! :cool:

View attachment 606

and u just got it lol...jeez i ordered on 10/24...guess i definitely won't be seeing it before new york on the 10th lol...sucks

IMG_9531.jpg

Just got home to find this waiting outside my door! I could have had it a day earlier but due a last minute meeting yesterday and horrible traffic on the 405 (LA folks know that you don't drive on the 405 on a late Friday afternoon) I wasn't able to pick it up at Advexure yesterday. I spoke with Travis who mentioned that they had someone driving down to the Orange County area today for a demo with a client and he offered that they could drop it off if I wanted it today. Just got back home and had my Mavic Combo sitting outside the condo! Can't thank the guys at Advexure enough! It was a long 30 days but I sort of expected it as new high-tech releases are never on time.

A HUGE THANKS TO ADVEXURE! Time to get this bad boy up in the air before I run out of sunlight!

have fun with it...since you just got it and ordered so soon it sucks i probably won't see mine to take to new york for ufc 205...wish i had ordered earlier just didn't have the money

Reactions: jowens
also let us know how yours performs once you actually start really taking it up...some of the problems im hearing sound like pilot errors and some like firmware or software errors

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7