DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AEB Mode

nfd16

Reactions
Hello. I am sorry if this is a new thread!! I am starting to shoot in AEB Mode (burst mode) on my Mavic Pro 2 Zoom and thought that when the photos were taken they were automatically combined by the smart controller or drone. During my latest flights I used the AEB mode and the photos did not combine themselves I had to do it on Lightroom. Can someone help me with this issue??

Hello. I am sorry if this is a new thread!! I am starting to shoot in AEB Mode (burst mode) on my Mavic Pro 2 Zoom and thought that when the photos were taken they were automatically combined by the smart controller or drone. During my latest flights I used the AEB mode and the photos did not combine themselves I had to do it on Lightroom. Can someone help me with this issue??
That’s what AEB does. If you want to auto combine them use hdr mode

Welcome to the forum.
I am not sure but I think the AEB won't stack automatically. I personally use Photoshop to do this. The one I know does automatically is the HDR mode. I like more AEB because I can get more information from 5 pictures than HDR use only 3.
The post-production result of the AEB is much better in my opinion.

But i will double check today in my Smart Controller.

Reactions: nfd16
Welcome to the forum by the way !!

Reactions: Thomas B and nfd16

I think you might be thinking of the Super High Res Pictures , as they are put together on the zoom.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic Zoom in the Rain and float on water.

Reactions: zeusfl
I do not own the zoom camera. I can not tell.

See this thread for more discussion and examples of on-board HDR, AEB etc.

BTW, AEB is not burst mode. It stands for "Automatic Exposure Bracketing." When you shoot AEB, you can choose 3 or 5 images, and they will be separate images on your SD card, each with a different exposure. Five images gives you more flexibility IMHO.

If you shoot with the M2P in HDR settting, you will get only one image, which is supposedly the combination of several images, each with different exposures. I am unable to find documentation of how many images nor the exposure ranges of them, which is why I say "supposedly."

It is possible that the M2P actually uses just one RAW file to create an HDR image. One RAW file has enough data to create three images, each separated by one f-stop.

You can see from the examples in
the above mentioned thread, that the differences between M2P HDR images and "normal" images are underwhelming. This makes me think the M2P may perhaps just use one RAW file to create a so-called HDR image.
e

Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS