DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerial Alaska with Mavic and Mavic 2

You should be extremely proud of your work. Gorgeous video. Visually rich. Loved the hyperlapse of the aurora which hadn’t seen before. Good editing. Nicely synced music. (And not annoying music). The grizzly was a great way to conclude. Never been this effusive about a video before.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Oh, man, Alaska is at the top of our travel list. We just need enough time to make the trip worth while. We want to drive up in the RV and soak in the landscapes. We want to experience everything you've so beautifully captured. Bravo!

Aloha Mike,

Lots of wows in this string, so I will save mine for your next share to encourage more videos like this one!

It is really awesome to see beautiful photography stitched together in post production. You have the knack and I personally am paying attention. One good note (no pun intended) I picked up was your artful shift of the scenes with the tonal changes in the music composition. The modern A.D.D. phenomenon of changing scenes every 1-2 seconds is something all of us who are sincerely committed to good videography must work to subvert.

If you ever get to the Big Island of Hawaii, please look me up and we will make a day or two of capturing tropical scenes as impressive as those found in the 49th state.

Fantastic Video and beautifully edited. Ive just started videos and cant get over how long it takes to edit a video.
love the way the scene changes mix with the music. Is that your music or did you just edit to the changes?

Fantastic Video and beautifully edited. Ive just started videos and cant get over how long it takes to edit a video.
love the way the scene changes mix with the music. Is that your music or did you just edit to the changes?
Music provided by epidemic sound. I pick music that can be edited to easily. I thought this music was perfect for my edit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szost557