DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After .900 update, video feed is very jerky. Any ideas?

İmaginecars

Reactions
Hello guys, never had this problem on video feed as I am flying the video is jerky and not smooth, it hangs than moves. does not matter if I am recording or not. it only started after the final update. any idea? please help. I did not change any settings or SD card. all the same as it was before the update and had zero problems.
Thanks

Reactions: Jackthomson
Same issue here. I am also getting the 'Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected' message since updating. Either the app is a lot more resource heavy, or there is a huge memory leak going on :/ - It has made my drone unusable at the moment. I'm not 100% sure what I can do, I was thinking of recording in 2.7K instead of 4K but I'm not sure that will make a difference as the stream is not sent over in 4K I believe it is just 1080. I hope this gets sorted soon :(

Same problem here....very laggy on the latest update....using IPad 2017, nothing running in the background and cables checked.
Tried on my Android phone Oukitel K6000 Pro and no lag at all.

I have never had any lag or stutters with the previous firmware updates :(

I found another chat saying downgrading to dji go 4 app to 4.0.5 solved the problem, as all the new features added more memory use to the app. I gonna try to do that. Screenshot_20170701-000142.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929