DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After a crash the camera ended outside in. Any idea on how to get it back in place?

pedrof

Reactions
After a crash the camera ended outside in. Any idea on how to get it back in place? I can move it 90 degrees upward only. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20190905_082716.jpg
    20190905_082716.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
I wonder if you can remove the filter/lens from that camera while it's backwards like that. If so, you might then be able to easily swivel it back into correct position.

I think I can do that but there is room to swivel it back, the problem is it can only be moved 90 degrees upward, then is locked by itself, there is no obstacle it just won't move because it reach the limit, I'm afraid to force it

I think I can do that but there is room to swivel it back, the problem is it can only be moved 90 degrees upward, then is locked by itself, there is no obstacle it just won't move because it reach the limit, I'm afraid to force it

This did happen to somebody else here last month. Good news is that they corrected it themselves. I believe they posed pics. I'll see if I can find it for you...

Reactions: pedrof

See post #13 here. It looks like the "stop" that is keeping it from swiveling can be bypassed by wedging a tool into the gap between camera and arms and opening it slightly.

• Love
you did it man, following that post was a piece of cake putting it back where it belong! Sadly the camera doesn't respond to any command, guess it is all screwed up, already calibrated IMU but nothing. I would like to cry now but I guess it won't solve anything. Thanks a ton for your help, at least it is pointing forward and can be used.

you did it man, following that post was a piece of cake putting it back where it belong! Sadly the camera doesn't respond to any command, guess it is all screwed up, already calibrated IMU but nothing. I would like to cry now but I guess it won't solve anything. Thanks a ton for your help, at least it is pointing forward and can be used.

Ouch. Good luck with that. Make sure to remove and replace battery to let the gimbal re-calibrate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser