DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After DJI Care replacement, firmware error with current firmware?

incumbent

Reactions
Hello,

I wrecked a MM in a gnarly crash and used my first DJI Care replacement instead of paying $150. I paired the vehicle to the remote I kept alright, and I wasn't going to fly it in my house at night after my kids were in bed or anything so I was expecting some sort of message about it being dark but not that the firmware was out of date and that no firmware was available in the DJI Fly app. Any suggestions?

mm firmware is not okay.pngmm firmware is okay.png

If you'd like to see the last few moments of my drone's last moments on earth, you may watch this video. instead of killing the motors, I panicked and tried to fight it like an idiot because i'm, well, because i'm a big dummy that didn't practice killing the motors but you can bet i have done a lot of practicing killing the motors while I waited for DJI to hook me up ?

crash: my mavicmini RTH mishap and subsequent.mp4

Reactions: RMS001
Hello,

I wrecked a MM in a gnarly crash and used my first DJI Care replacement instead of paying $150. I paired the vehicle to the remote I kept alright, and I wasn't going to fly it in my house at night after my kids were in bed or anything so I was expecting some sort of message about it being dark but not that the firmware was out of date and that no firmware was available in the DJI Fly app. Any suggestions?

View attachment 112247View attachment 112248

If you'd like to see the last few moments of my drone's last moments on earth, you may watch this video. instead of killing the motors, I panicked and tried to fight it like an idiot because i'm, well, because i'm a big dummy that didn't practice killing the motors but you can bet i have done a lot of practicing killing the motors while I waited for DJI to hook me up ?

crash: my mavicmini RTH mishap and subsequent.mp4
You can try using the computer app, DJI Assistant - make sure to find the correct version for the mini.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike