DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After my flyaway Here comes the Sun [MM Movie]

m80116

Reactions
Okay... since most of you got quite impassioned about my fly-away case (w/ drone possibly nicked) narrated in the Crash and Flyaway assistance forum I am here to report that I'm finally having my share of pleasure from the little being.

Using my limited time and mangled resources I managed to work on a project with the first 10 days of shooting and here's the movie.

I am not pretending of being good at this but I hope this can inspire MM pilots to make something interesting and fun out of the countless hours of footage caming from MMinis all around the world.

Okay... since most of you got quite impassioned about my fly-away case (w/ drone possibly nicked) narrated in the Crash and Flyaway assistance forum I am here to report that I'm finally having my share of pleasure from the little being.

Using my limited time and mangled resources I managed to work on a project with the first 10 days of shooting and here's the movie.

I am not pretending of being good at this but I hope this can inspire MM pilots to make something interesting and fun out of the countless hours of footage caming from MMinis all around the world.
What part of Italy is that? Very nice video!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing. Well done. Continue to enjoy your MM.

Thank You. The part of Italy in the film is in Tuscany, part of the foothills of the Pratomagno (a pre Appennine) and the Balze, roughly translatable into Ridges in EN, they're not limestone but sand, cobblestone and clay sediment landslides from an ancient lake present in the valley until about 2 million years ago.

Reactions: eazybones

Great video! Love the interior shots and editing

Well done!

Excellent movie, very well edited; I can only hope to be that good someday. I also like your car.
Blue sky’s and happy trails.

Really enjoyed your video makes me want to go fly but its cold windy and rainy here in Oregon. :cool:Time to move maybe

Great video! I also want to fly but the options in the winter in upstate NY are limited not to mention getting cold hands and cold drone batteries.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0