DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro After The Storm

scdronemedia

Reactions
Site
www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
The Cherwell Valley (between Banbury and Oxford) is a lovely quiet oasis with a twisting and turning river, the Oxford Canal and a busy railway line. A natural flood plain, noone has started to build on it (don't get me started on all the greedy money-grabbing idiots building on flood plains, causing misery for so many unsuspecting homeowners), leaving it free for all kinds of wildlife.

In the summer it is a great place to walk through but from autumn onwards it does get rather 'damp'. I popped down the morning after Storm Bella and this is what greeted me.

I hope you enjoy it.

The Cherwell Valley (between Banbury and Oxford) is a lovely quiet oasis with a twisting and turning river, the Oxford Canal and a busy railway line. A natural flood plain, noone has started to build on it (don't get me started on all the greedy money-grabbing idiots building on flood plains, causing misery for so many unsuspecting homeowners), leaving it free for all kinds of wildlife.

In the summer it is a great place to walk through but from autumn onwards it does get rather 'damp'. I popped down the morning after Storm Bella and this is what greeted me.

I hope you enjoy it.

Good and bad. The pace of your shoot was quite perfect, IMO. I also liked the audio change to a kinda macabre vibe, which it deserved. I enjoyed it and it moved me. Bad = suffering. Thank God as a whole we seem to somehow persevere. Thanks for sharing. Godspeed Droniac

Good and bad. The pace of your shoot was quite perfect, IMO. I also liked the audio change to a kinda macabre vibe, which it deserved. I enjoyed it and it moved me. Bad = suffering. Thank God as a whole we seem to somehow persevere. Thanks for sharing. Godspeed Droniac
Thank you very much @Droniac . Luckily the flood plain has been left to do its job and no property is affected.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS