DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After waiting 36 days for DJI Care replacement

callmydronephone

Reactions
I get the a new(or refurbished drone, I can't tell) with the same salt water logged battery that I sent it in with.

UNBELIEVABLE

That makes me real nervous about having mine in for a warranty (Focus Problem) and what the heck will I get back. It better be right is all I can say because I will haunt them if not.

I get the a new(or refurbished drone, I can't tell) with the same salt water logged battery that I sent it in with.

UNBELIEVABLE

Take pictures, email them to DJI, and tell them it is dangerous for you to fly with a wet, damaged battery. They should have replaced it, and they should send you one for free..

Good grief, just when. we thought the service couldn't get any worse. They have mine in for warranty right now. Yikes!

So I have called to inform them that they did not send a working battery with the replacement. They have told me that I will need to send the battery back to them before they can send out a working one and that I would be receiving an email within 24 to 48 hours. Of course the the email never came. After 48 hours I contacted customer service via chat and explained the situation and was told that I would be receiving an email "hopefully within a day".

At this point, if they are unable to provide a tracking number for the replacement battery within a week I am going to dispute both the charge for DJI care and for the $79 deductible and use the funds to buy a new battery. The customer service agent told me: "all I can do is wait for an email" Thankfully in 2017, that is not the case.

At this point, if they are unable to provide a tracking number for the replacement battery within a week I am going to dispute both the charge for DJI care and for the $79 deductible and use the funds to buy a new battery.

You have to do what you have to do. They made a mistake by sending you a drone with a battery that should have been replaced.

I'm having problems with my Warranty focus issue too. After an hour on the phone with some illiterate who cannot speak English, now they want to use my Refresh to fix the focus problem my Mavic has had since it was brand new. They want to send me someone else's use crap mavic. DJI is the worst company I have ever had dealings with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada