DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aftermarket Hardcases for Mavic and Controller, under $14 with Amazon Prime

BmrUpInTheSky

Reactions
I've got some - although from another seller - very handy for taking the Mavic on the bike

Found the listing photos amusing, and the "they may smell for a couple of hours when you get them" comment?
Maybe these two very very tiny dogs in the photos pee'd on them first ;-)

I've got one for the Mavic itself. Very good, strong and light. Ideal for when throwing in a backpack.

been using them since I've the mavic.. honestly I can't imagine myself bringing mavic around without those hard cases.. are just perfect! I traveled already in 4 different countries and Mavic was just fine!

Is there an advantage of these over the original DJI bag?

From what I can see you're still carrying 2 items w/ that,while if you put your MP/RC (ONLY) in mavic bag your only carrying 1 item. JMHO

I ordered one set of these from Amazon UK - priced at 19.99...and I've returned it straight away, as I found the same thing on eBay for around 6.50 including delivery. Just playing the waiting game for it to come from China.

From what I can see you're still carrying 2 items w/ that,while if you put your MP/RC (ONLY) in mavic bag your only carrying 1 item. JMHO

I guess these two shells are useful if you want to pack it into a bigger backpack... other than that, I don't see an advantage.

I guess these two shells are useful if you want to pack it into a bigger backpack... other than that, I don't see an advantage.
Just a waste of $$$ TBH even if you put it in a bigger bag pack still 2 items.

Yup, that's it - if you're going to bundle it into a suitcase or a bigger bag its fine. or just want to keep it covered / protected, rather than the box. I like to keep mine out though :)

I have the original case and bought these from China to test them. I will keep only the remote case because it fits perfect in the original case. Now I don't need to worry about the sticks been pushed inside when the case is full.

I also have this set to use when I want to be able to put the MP and controller in my pack for a day trip. But, to my delight, I found that this aftermarket multicharger (which, so far, has worked great for simultaneously charging 3 batteries, the remote, and the tablet) fits perfectly in this clamshell case designed for the MP. So, when I travel, I take the MP in the hard case and keep the multicharger with me in this zip up case. Then, if I need the zip up case during my trip, I've got it. It is nice to have a case for that multicharger because it (necessarily) has lots of wires and it is nice to have them all contained.

Reactions: Kingkong
Yup I use them in other backpacks for extra protection. They are awesome.

3b9272c767887518480f64e20816e385.jpg

06b5b2b42f60bb4e4f1ab028a8b20317.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya