DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aftermarket Platinum Low-Noise Mavic Props?

Edslittleworld

Reactions
I'd sure like a set of the new low-noise props for my Mavic. However, it seems the OEM part is Out of Stock. I look on Amazon and there are a LOT of look-alikes? Does anyone have an impression of the quality or safety of them? In other words, are they CLONES or COUNTERFEITS? Thanks!

They have not been released at this time (no earlier than 9/25).

How can anyone even give an opinion on a counterfeit when we don't know what you are looking at? Nonetheless, I'd run away from anything but the OEM props.

Personally, I would stick with OEM props as they are cheap enough.. Especially this new design.
If a knockoff brand fails your $1000 investment will plummet to earth hard.

I swear by OEM critical parts - batteries, props, etc.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Ordered some 8331 Platinum props, from eBay yesterday (from China). Have the same question you do, will be very intresting to see if these are original DJI stuff or just crap :(

I agree with you guys on OEM units. Some of the eBay sellers are acting like the "gold tip" versions have already been released. I think I'll resist temptation and just wait. My neighbors will have to endure the torment of the aerial weedeater a bit longer.

In other words, are they CLONES or COUNTERFEITS?
If you review the details for those items, you'll see many of the descriptions include things like "YOUR will be shipped out firstly once we get the stock from DJI" or "4X DJI PRE Sale". If you want to be certain though, it's best to only buy props from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer. None of those parties have started shipping these props yet.

If interested, you can sign up to get an email notification when DJI has the props in stock. Go here and click the "IN STOCK REMINDER" button to sign up.

Reactions: Bunny Too
If anyone is interested in purchasing the Mavic platinum props, they are available here in the DJI Store.

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Just received notification from DJI that the new propellers are available. Jumped on it and ordered a couple. Suggest anyone who wants them does it quick before they are out of stock.

c7ea0a3b7e07a281abc648de9da0fd5e.jpg

Last edited:
Just received notification from DJI that the new propellers are available. Jumped on it and ordered a couple. Suggest anyone who wants them does it quick before the our out of stock.

Told my son to order some and now they are out of stock ..... All within 30 mins. Must be a lot of people up early this morning.. :)

Wow... that was short-lived.

If you review the details for those items, you'll see many of the descriptions include things like "YOUR will be shipped out firstly once we get the stock from DJI" or "4X DJI PRE Sale". If you want to be certain though, it's best to only buy props from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer. None of those parties have started shipping these props yet.

If interested, you can sign up to get an email notification when DJI has the props in stock. Go here and click the "IN STOCK REMINDER" button to sign up.
I received an email today saying they are now available but now they are out of stock... They must of run out of plastic... or gold paint...

Reactions: TartanImport
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest