DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aftermarket propellers???

A.O.

Reactions
So whats the consensus on aftermarket propellers? I have a MA2 and my daughter got me a set of looks like "Yx" propellers for my birthday. Safe to use??

I never advise after market for DJI unless from a trusted source (MAS) and they don't have any for MA2 at present. ;)
It is only probably the biggest thing keeping you in the air...your choice. Risk a few dollars or your aircraft? :)

Reactions: A.O. and Barbara
I never advise after market for DJI unless from a trusted source (MAS) and they don't have any for MA2 at present. ;)
It is only probably the biggest thing keeping you in the air...your choice. Risk a few dollars or your aircraft? :)
Thanks, I've been flying all of one week and this is more of my learning curve.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
I had an email last week from MAS to let me know they are developing
a new prop for the MA2 so hopefully it won't be to much longer before
they are available. ?

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Send them back.
Somewhat like buying 30.00 tires for a 40k car.

Reactions: A.O.
I have MAS on one of my M1P's. they are orange as is the wrap on my drone. I did see some green ones (not MAS) on amazon and got them for my green M1P. They flew well. I was very lucky as when after I had landed and was installing the gimble clamp one of the pins that hold the blade onto the hub dropped out. this could have been catastrophic in flight. The were on the curb the following Monday.

Reactions: hiflyer201
1. Couldn't notice any difference in prop sound from the standard MA2 DJI props.
2. Didn't notice any flight handling differences between the stock DJI props and the carbon fibre.
3. I think my speed "flat out in sports mode " in calm conditions felt faster, but I haven't compared any data to proove this.
4. I guess they look a little better but who's going to notice?
5. Cost $AU 60.00 for a set this.
5. Cost $AU 60.00 for a set of four.
1.jpeg

1. Couldn't notice any difference in prop sound from the standard MA2 DJI props.
2. Didn't notice any flight handling differences between the stock DJI props and the carbon fibre.
3. I think my speed "flat out in sports mode " in calm conditions felt faster, but I haven't compared any data to proove this.
5. Cost $AU 60.00 for a set this.
5. Cost $AU 60.00 for a set of four.
1.jpeg
Balance issues ...vibration?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143