DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Again, asking for constructive criticism and ideas for improvement

DiscoverSpain

Reactions
Site
discoverspainvideo.wordpress.com
The video is from a small village called Albarracín, it is the part of Spain that is called the emptied (because of the lack of inhabitants / population). I think it is one of the most beautiful villages in Spain (the truth is that it is difficult to choose) but shooting there is really complicated because of the light conditions and the orography of the terrain: the village has mountains very close, it is a trap for drones (no, I'm not trying to use it as an excuse for anything).

As a handheld camera, I only had my phone and the truth is that it doesn't work very well in 4K but as it is said, the best camera is the one you have with you (was it?)

Feel free to comment and/or criticize.

Nice job. Smoothly flown, amazing footage, perfect soundtrack, coupled with a great edit. I wonder where are the people from all those houses down there? 👍🏻

Thank you very much for your comment!

Regarding where the people in the houses are, I guess in them but it is not a very big village. Many left because of the harsh climate, work (mostly cattle) and the lack of jobs in the area (I guess nowadays was the main source of income and now must be tourism). People went to the big cities to look for a better and easier life.

The last census of the village gives 1,016 inhabitants.The census of its region, composed of 24 other villages, is 4,900 inhabitants. The census of the province is 133,000 inhabitants (Madrid has 6,700,000 inhabitants).

Wow the scenery is incredible and your editing is impressive.
Someday I would like to take a tour, and bring my drone.

Really like the shots you got. I would suggest boosting the reds and greens, and reducing the blues to make the dominant colours pop a little more.

I would also suggest bumping up the contrast a little to make those shadows more prominent, and highlight the features of the buildings and landscape more

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett