DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Agree or Disagree but It's Finally Happened!

Is there a place to see firmware versions and what changed and make a decision what version to roll back to?

Why would you want to go back?

How do I decide which is the best? Is there a change log?

Yes but the change log is pretty much useless!
DJI typically states this update includes "improved hovering or RTH and Gimbal control".
They also add in something about improvements to NFZ.
It is rare that they give any other real details. You literally have to come to this forum to find out what has actually changed.

DJI firmware upgrades always reach a point of diminishing returns and increased restrictions.

.400 and .700 are the two best firmware versions available. Everything between .400 and .700 was typically very buggy for most people and everything after .700 was when DJI put in their enhanced real time NFZ code.

Rob

Reactions: Wt3786
More info or a useful link would be much more appreciated that cryptic posts.
Yes it would. Unfortunately, I didn't want to take the risk of the thread being closed. Although it's only a rollback feature, I'm not sure how the mod's would look at it... hence no more detail.

With that being said, google is your friend.

Reactions: ryo
Hi everyone,

I'm portuguese and today i try to fly with my mavic pro with latest firmware upgrade instaled and i couldn't overpass 30m weight and 50m from RC!!!
To make my working flight i had to pick up my phantom 4 without making the same upgrade and finally i could made it without any those restrictions!
I fly both with dji go 4.
DO i need to make any downgrade for be able to fly normal again!?
What can i do to my Mavic!?
Thank you very much!

today i try to fly with my mavic pro with latest firmware upgrade instaled and i couldn't overpass 30m weight and 50m from RC!
Are you logged into the DJI GO app? If not, login in a location where you have an Internet connection. If you're already logged in, then log out and login again. If that does not fix the problem, then try reinstalling DJI GO.

Reactions: Pedrore
Any further info?

I'd like to go back to 700 after getting a new warranty replacement.

Stay tuned, what's out there now is not useful to the regular Joe. Give it a week or two and your wish wiil probably be granted.

Rob

Reactions: HSK and willhay555
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair