DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 AirSense Australia

Cirdan

Reactions
I have an Air 2 but can not find "AirSense" where everywhere I read, that it's supposed to be. Is it not available in Australia?

Airsense is only used in the US now (I think) as it is an alert system that uses ADS-B technology.
We don't have that in all aircraft / helis here.

Edit - a link

Reactions: Cirdan
Airsense is only used in the US now (I think) as it is an alert system that uses ADS-B technology.
We don't have that in all aircraft / helis here.

Edit - a link

Ok thanks. I guess that's why I can't find it. Probably would be useful to have in Aust..
Just noticed you're only 5 mins from my place, Happy Valley.
I used to live on Liza Rd, Happy Valley. Where do you fly your drone locally? I practise at the Lonsdale Football club oval, Field River and just north of O'Sullivan's Back boat ramp.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I used to live on Liza Rd, Happy Valley. Where do you fly your drone locally? I practise at the Lonsdale Football club oval, Field River and just north of O'Sullivan's Back boat ramp.

Wilfred Taylor Reserve (Wheatsheaf Rd Morphett Vale is a favourite, on my way between home and workshop . . . very rarely now, just for testing and a quick safe fly to ensure all systems working ok if I haven't flown for a while.

Of course Onka council are anti drone in their parks, I go way out back to far NW corner open area, and always weekdays, work hours, never had any probs in there.

LFC oval would be good.

I generally just fly on location, coastal areas are good, but anywhere we're allowed to fly and something of interest to film from above.

Croweater forum is it. Last time I was at Happy Valley it was all bush.
Regards

Air 2S has ADS-B airsense as std worldwide,the Air 2 has it enabled if you have a 3W model, you can use a modded app it works very well. Available on here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest