DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Best Yaw settings

AusTrekie

Reactions
Having trouble finding the best Yaw settings, as I'm having trouble with jitter on video playback when turning drone around during 4k video @25 fps in normal mode sttings, any good settings to recommend would be appreciated.

A full 180 degree pan never looks very good in my opinion because if they'redone slowly enough for smoothness they become boring. 60 fps helps. If I'm just looking to change direction I generally use a whip pan to the new direction. if you're following action just keeping the subject centered is all that's needed. I really only know what looks good to me. I get a lot of "Yikes" shots

Having trouble finding the best Yaw settings, as I'm having trouble with jitter on video playback when turning drone around during 4k video @25 fps in normal mode sttings, any good settings to recommend would be appreciated.
Too slow speed in 4k. I shoot 25fps at 1080p and no real issues. Setting the YAW in FlyApp panel to go slower take some playing with it to achieve a good slow motion pan. Also longer sticks or they make some covers that make movements much slower thru the sticks too. Several posts on this subject.

Yes, going to 60fps will churn out some large files; but that is pretty much that at 4k. Maybe drop to 2.4k and see how that works. I don't shoot in the 2.4 - 4k range as my audience probably can't tell difference and when you post to most social media - it is downgraded anyway. 1080p works fine at 25 fps for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys