DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 shipping

evann2120

Reactions
Has anyone else ordered theirs directly from DJI? Mine has so far taken 12 days and all it’s done is sit in dongguan and gets scanned for clearance 24 times. Was just wondering how long others took and if they had this problem.

Reactions: Ramalls
That’s the even more messed up thing. I can’t cancel it after it’s shipped. At the time I would have ordered it thru Apple but they were OOS. Hopefully it moves faster.

cancel it.

order through www.dronenerds.com

(i am not affiliated with them, but have never heard a bad thing about them)

you would probably be flying by now

That’s the even more messed up thing. I can’t cancel it after it’s shipped. At the time I would have ordered it thru Apple but they were OOS. Hopefully it moves faster.

call them, tell them it never shipped and you want to cancel your order

I’ll do that if it stops giving me tracking updates by like Friday or something. Im hoping it doesn’t get stolen also :(. Good idea as a last ditch option tho!

I’ll do that if it stops giving me tracking updates by like Friday or something. Im hoping it doesn’t get stolen also :(. Good idea as a last ditch option tho!
its still gonna take a while, even when it ships.

dronenerds is here in FL.

you'd probably get the drone before the other one ever arrived.

again, its your call. i dont owe dronenerds anything... i just like the fact that they are a DJI authorized service center also.

Yeah. Apple delivered my grandfathers drone in like 32 hours. I’m not sure if I can call PNC and do that tho? Will they not even question it???

its still gonna take a while, even when it ships.

dronenerds is here in FL.

you'd probably get the drone before the other one ever arrived.

again, its your call. i dont owe dronenerds anything... i just like the fact that they are a DJI authorized service center also.

Yeah. Apple delivered my grandfathers drone in like 32 hours. I’m not sure if I can call PNC and do that tho? Will they not question it even after the payment was posted?

Yeah. Apple delivered my grandfathers drone in like 32 hours. I’m not sure if I can call PNC and do that tho? Will they not question it even after the payment was posted?
I can't see why they would.

It might be a nominal fee.

It can't hurt to ask. I would call them.

Has anyone else ordered theirs directly from DJI? Mine has so far taken 12 days and all it’s done is sit in dongguan and gets scanned for clearance 24 times. Was just wondering how long others took and if they had this problem.

I’ve learned my lesson the hard way ordering from DJI. The reason why the movement is slow is because it is sitting in a container still waiting for it to be filled(China, Singapore, Japan)and then it’s gets loaded up on a plane at one time. That’s how they save cost.

My order was sitting and constantly scanning in one spot for a week while the later orders comes in to fill it up. When this happen sometimes the people who placed their order a week later can get theirs at the same time. I’ve seen it.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I’ve learned my lesson the hard way ordering from DJI. The reason why the movement is slow is because it is sitting in a container still waiting for it to be filled(China, Singapore, Japan)and then it’s gets loaded up on a plane at one time. That’s how they save cost.

My order was sitting and constantly scanning in one spot for a week while the later orders comes in to fill it up. When this happen sometimes the people who placed their order a week later can get theirs at the same time. I’ve seen it.

Ohhh. Yeah the first day it said like missed fed ex pickup. That’s so annoying. Wednesday will be 14 days so I’m gonna cancel it then or Thursday. Idk we’ll see. Good info :)

Ohhh. Yeah the first day it said like missed fed ex pickup. That’s so annoying. Wednesday will be 14 days so I’m gonna cancel it then or Thursday. Idk we’ll see. Good info :)

Can you still cancel it even when it shipped? I hung in there for mine because once its on a plane it could be very fast. Mine took one day for it to be delivered because I believe they’re 15hrs ahead of where I’m at.

Just got mine in today. There was an import hold in Memphis Tennessee. Ordered on June 26th, supposed to receive by July 1st but didn't get here until the 6th.

Ordered the flymore mavic-2 air on June 23rd. It's been 13 days, and has gone from China, to New York, back to China for 6 days, to Alaska, back to China, then to Japan, then to Tennessee, were it’s been over 24 hours due to a “Clearance Delay.”
There’s a Best Buy 5 minutes from my house that has them in stock. But I thought it would be better to buy from DJI should any warranty issues arise. Regretting that decsion at the moment, but at least my son for whom it was a birthday gift has been patient. Hoping it arrives before our Family Vacation beginning next weekend.

Last edited:
Ordered the flymore mavic-2 air on June 23rd. It's been 13 days, and has gone from China, to New York, back to China for 6 days, to Alaska, back to China, then to Japan, then to Tennessee, were it’s been over 24 hours due to a “Clearance Delay.”
There’s a Best Buy 5 minutes from my house that has them in stock. But I thought it would be better to buy from DJI should any warranty issues arise. Regretting that decsion at the moment, but at least my son for whom it was a birthday gift has been patient. Hoping it arrives before our Family Vacation beginning next weekend.

Yeah okay I might call Pnc and cancel it. That’s ridiculous.

Wow, sorry to hear that! Mine came from DJI to Jax, FL in 3 days and I was frankly shocked that air -shipping was included! I don't know about holding orders to fill a container (or the container just happened to be ready to go!) According to the tracking mine was DHL air to AK then UPS to my door. All that was about two months ago in the middle of the covid containment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy