DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 wrap

Gbower

Reactions
I know there are lots of threads on wrapping drones but I just finished applying the WrapGrade red wrap and had my first flights today. What a difference in being able to see the Air 2 at distance. My visual distance at least doubled on this cloudy day. I was finding that I would lose site very easy and today I was able to pick it up fairly easy at about 1000' which I hadn't been able to do. The wrap actually went on much easier than I thought although time consuming. I'm old and shaky and didn't have a problem. My only issue was that I only had the template for covering one battery. I've now ordered some wrap material and will cut out the template that I found on these forums and when the material arrives I'll wrap the other two batteries. I'd also do my Mini 2 except it will put it over the 250 limit.

You can buy WrapGrade skins just for the batteries. Pack of two.

Attachments

• 56C928D7-EA13-4BD5-AD9D-466F0F3D9422.jpeg
    56C928D7-EA13-4BD5-AD9D-466F0F3D9422.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 25
You can buy WrapGrade skins just for the batteries. Pack of two.
Thanks, I looked on Amazon and somehow missed that one. A bit more expensive up here in Canada but it will be good to have all 3 batteries covered and looking the same.

Thanks, I looked on Amazon and somehow missed that one. A bit more expensive up here in Canada but it will be good to have all 3 batteries covered and looking the same.
Contact Wrapgrade directly. Great service, excellent coverage. Extra battery skins available. Mine look new after almost 2 years and literally thousands of flight with my M2P. Ririko there is very helpful.

I know there are lots of threads on wrapping drones but I just finished applying the WrapGrade red wrap and had my first flights today. What a difference in being able to see the Air 2 at distance. My visual distance at least doubled on this cloudy day. I was finding that I would lose site very easy and today I was able to pick it up fairly easy at about 1000' which I hadn't been able to do. The wrap actually went on much easier than I thought although time consuming. I'm old and shaky and didn't have a problem. My only issue was that I only had the template for covering one battery. I've now ordered some wrap material and will cut out the template that I found on these forums and when the material arrives I'll wrap the other two batteries. I'd also do my Mini 2 except it will put it over the 250 limit.
You know we need pictures? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU