DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2L how to change the flight control from banking turns to level turns?

HavingFun999

Reactions
I'm asking for a friend of mine. We both have Air 2 and while I remember being excited when this change came to allow banked turns I don't recall if there was a way to go back to level turns.

I personally don't have a need for level turns so I never thought much about it. I've not seen anything about it searching the forums.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm asking for a friend of mine. We both have Air 2 and while I remember being excited when this change came to allow banked turns I don't recall if there was a way to go back to level turns.

I personally don't have a need for level turns so I never thought much about it. I've not seen anything about it searching the forums.

Any help would be appreciated.
Not possible that I have seen in latest firmware, the above post does not apply to what your speaking of..two totally separate things :) You could try to roll back firmware, but I don't think even that is possible. Anyone?????

Yes, my friend just emailed me and he was in FPV. He changed it to follow mode and now is happy.

Thanks everyone for Quick responses. He’s in Hawaii looking to get some shots b4 he comes home this week.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Yes, my friend just emailed me and he was in FPV. He changed it to follow mode and now is happy.

Thanks everyone for Quick responses. He’s in Hawaii looking to get some shots b4 he comes home this week.
As an FYI, you will need to do this should you deactivate and activate "safety Assistance" from the screen icon (hexagon with pointer). Every time I do this it switches the "Gimbal Mode" from "Follow" to "FPV Mode" and I have to go back into the settings to switch it back to "Follow", very annoying and it didn't use to do this.

I use Go4 still, so not sure where in the Fly app, but in the menu settings somewhere (gimbal ?) there is the option for follow or fpv view, follow is level, fpv banking.
This is great info! I made a video with banking turns in January and couldn't figure out how I did it or how to reproduce the effect when recording or not recording. I will be sure to study the FPV settings on the next flight.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000