DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Fly More bundle being sold with the RC PRO?

Thanohano44

Reactions
while going thru my twitter TL, OsitaLV made a post about the AIR 2S fly more combo with smart controller is being sold with the new RC Pro. The reason he stated for this was low inventory of the original smart controller. If this is true, can someone let us know? I didn't think I wanted a AIR 2S because I have 2 M2P's but for $1700-$1800 I would buy it. I recently ordered a M3Cine but canceled the order due to the issues I was reading about and my discount code didn't work for 10% off that I didn't catch until after placing the order.

So far the DJI site does not list the RC Pro as compatible with the Air 2S but with firmware I assume it would be over time. Question is, do they have these combos going out the door. If they do, interesting.

So far the DJI site does not list the RC Pro as compatible with the Air 2S but with firmware I assume it would be over time. Question is, do they have these combos going out the door. If they do, interesting.
I’m hearing the same thing, but that would be crazy sine the pro is a $1199 value alone! So it would not make any sense. Unless the old one is truly old tech. If anyone has ordered a
Combo with Sc and has indeed gotten the pro version please report It here! I’ll be next in line.

This is exactly what has happened to me, I ordered during the black Friday sale and got the fly more combo with smart controller. Then all of the sudden the link came back the next day as discontinued...huh? So I get an email Monday somebody redid my order and now it's the fly more combo with RC pro....same price. I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out the difference between the 2 and then I ran across your Guys post. So yes it does seem there's something going on where they've run out or they've discontinued it for some reason or whatever And some of us are getting lucky, although I'm not sure if it's luck or not because from what I read, It's not even compatible yet with the air 2S. Maybe they know something we don't just yet?

I'll keep you posted about it
And thanks for letting me be part of the community and hello!

JEFF

This is exactly what has happened to me, I ordered during the black Friday sale and got the fly more combo with smart controller. Then all of the sudden the link came back the next day as discontinued...huh? So I get an email Monday somebody redid my order and now it's the fly more combo with RC pro....same price. I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out the difference between the 2 and then I ran across your Guys post. So yes it does seem there's something going on where they've run out or they've discontinued it for some reason or whatever And some of us are getting lucky, although I'm not sure if it's luck or not because from what I read, It's not even compatible yet with the air 2S. Maybe they know something we don't just yet?

JEFF
Lucky You. where did you order from? There was a new Air 2S firmware release yesterday. Wonder if that added for the RC Pro to work?

Certainly they would not send you the RC Pro knowing it will only work with the Mavic 3 when you bought the Air 2S. The controller would surprise me if it were not being readied for use with everything back to the Air 2 in place of the previous controller. The controller alone is $1200 and the Air 2S combo is $1750. That makes one of the two a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Certainly they would not send you the RC Pro knowing it will only work with the Mavic 3 when you bought the Air 2S. The controller would surprise me if it were not being readied for use with everything back to the Air 2 in place of the previous controller.
Well I would surely hope not, the only thing I can hope for is The release has it. It's currently on back order anyways so it's gonna be a little bit before I even receive it

I already have an Air 2S fly more, I'm wondering if I should think about any options. I do plan to purchase the smart controller once its verified to work with the Air 2S. I sold the older one I had hoping the new would be announced with improvements.

B&H Lists the Air 2S with RC Pro on their site now for the fly more price of the past.

Last edited:

JEFF
Wow, do you mind taking a photo of your box and smart controller?

Last edited:
I already have an Air 2S fly more, I'm wondering if I should think about any options. I do plan to purchase the smart controller once its verified to work with the Air 2S. I sold the older one I had hoping the new would be announced with improvements.

B&H Lists the Air 2S with RC Pro on their site now for the fly more price of the past.
Yup, confirmed it myself. Wow. So for $450 more you can an SC rc pro! Not bad. Wonder if that’s how they’ll allow goggle connections in the future.

I also chatted with BH and the rep confirmed it is the RC Pro and not the SC. He might just be reading from the literature though. I ordered one as well and will see if it is indeed the RC Pro when it ships.

Well, I received the order from BH Photo. Box says RC Pro 510. The model number on the controller also states RC Pro Model 510.

I do not have a Smart Controller to compare to. Anyone with an RC Pro to confirm this is indeed the RC Pro?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS