DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Air 2S Full Moon on Guam

rcourtney671

Reactions
Finally got a decent hyperlapse of cloud movement around a bright, full moon a few nights ago. The first part of the video is untouched, straight from the Air 2s which shoots amazing low-light videos. The clouds in the video looked a bit dark so I dropped a nice LUT on the second part just for effect. Looks a bit unnatural I know but, no matter, I like it and hope you enjoy watching it too. 👍 :)

Great video! In addition to the high quality imagery and editing I really appreciate the length - you picked the best to share without boring preamble or postscript. Thanks!

Howard

Reactions: rcourtney671
Great video! In addition to the high quality imagery and editing I really appreciate the length - you picked the best to share without boring preamble or postscript. Thanks!

Howard
Thanks, the area I fly at doesn't have a lot of activity and scenery so I try to work with what I find/see. I feel ya on the boring preamble and postscripts. 👍 :)

Reactions: Howard70
Finally got a decent hyperlapse of cloud movement around a bright, full moon a few nights ago. The first part of the video is untouched, straight from the Air 2s which shoots amazing low-light videos. The clouds in the video looked a bit dark so I dropped a nice LUT on the second part just for effect. Looks a bit unnatural I know but, no matter, I like it and hope you enjoy watching it too. 👍 :)
I’m old lol, but lived on Guam from 1953-56, as a boy, then flew through there in USAF cargo jets many times a month from ‘75-‘79. Many fond memories of Tarague beach and Tumon Bay 🍹

@Rrrick, Likewise I'm getting older too. Originally from North Carolina but have lived on Guam since the end of 1982. I love the year-round 80 to 90 degree weather here. Both Tarague Beach and Tumon Bay are still here albeit not as much activity since the Public Health Emergency was declared. Here's a video I shot New Year's Eve from the Two Lovers Point hillside on the northern side of Tumon Bay. I'm sure things look a bit different since your last visit. Hope this brings back some more fond memories. :)

Reactions: Rrrick
@Rrrick, Likewise I'm getting older too. Originally from North Carolina but have lived on Guam since the end of 1982. I love the year-round 80 to 90 degree weather here. Both Tarague Beach and Tumon Bay are still here albeit not as much activity since the Public Health Emergency was declared. Here's a video I shot New Year's Eve from the Two Lovers Point hillside on the northern side of Tumon Bay. I'm sure things look a bit different since your last visit. Hope this brings back some more fond memories. :)
Mahalo! Retired on the Big Island of Hawaii, so I still get some tropical joy! But thank you for the excellent video! Might have to visit Guam someday again if the world ever returns to normal! Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato