DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s lens filter

Bsnyder

Reactions
Did I miss something but I thought there was a clear glass cover that came on the air 2s combo, when I took this off the other day I was going to clean it and my finger poked through the filter ring. So Did it never have glass in it or did it fall out. If it didn't come with glass could someone recommend a clear filter to help protect the lens.
Thanks

No idea, but it kind of freaked me out when I went to put a ND filter on for the first time...

Hmm, mine has glass. I just checked it again. I cleaned it a couple of days ago, it had glass then as well.

• Wow
Reactions: tlswift58
You may have a filter if there is glass. Mine is just a cover with nothing in it. I run a ND anyway.
It's what came with my fly more combo installed. It's clear, I just bought this combo a couple of weeks ago, maybe they decided to put glass in them now, makes sense.

Are you all talking about the plastic protective gimbal lens cover that is supposed to be attached when transporting the drone to and fro?

OP, what is the assembly date on your drone? Should say it on the box, I believe mine is from April 2021

Thanks for the picture, is it glass or plastic, I can't imagine plastic not being prone to scratches.

Reactions: Hidden
Does any of you know a webshop, where you can buy a clear cover/filter for the drone? Just to protect the lens of the drone when flying.

I bought this uv filter from Amazon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-071908_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-071908_Chrome.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 19
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member