DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s panorama: raw dng avaliable

I can't believe this info is so hard to fi d. No dng would make it an absolute no go for me

My pro 1 has it, I was I credibly disappointed finding out my pro 2 enterprise does not. It did not even occur to me that it would only generate a lousely stitched jpeg

I can't believe this info is so hard to fi d. No dng would make it an absolute no go for me

My pro 1 has it, I was I credibly disappointed finding out my pro 2 enterprise does not. It did not even occur to me that it would only generate a lousely stitched jpeg

Apparently it is, everyone gets excited about how far it flies :) and ADS-B

I have my one question: when you take a photo in pano mode with the air 2s. Do you get the raw dng files?
I know nothing about the Air 2 but in the Mavic 2 Pro, there is an option to save HDR and Pano in RAW. You probably have the same thing. I always ignore the drone generated pano or HDR and use my own RAW files to created the pano or HDR in Photoshop or Lightroom.

Reactions: Howard70
To answer my own question for other users: Yes. It does save the DNG files in a seperate folder.
Really? I can't find them on my card when I shoot panos and select jpeg and raw on air2s. Not in any folder. Is it hidden? Not on the SD card and not in the inbuilt memory anywhere.

Really? I can't find them on my card when I shoot panos and select jpeg and raw on air2s. Not in any folder. Is it hidden? Not on the SD card and not in the inbuilt memory anywhere.

No, they are not hidden. They are in a folder called panorama.

I can not find the panorama folder. Help
The option to save the original (individual) panorama images has to be activated in the camera settings menu and that will also give the option to save as a DNG or JPG ( if RAW+JPG capture is how you would shoot). The individual images will create a folder on the SD card called "panorama"

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
You have to be in "pano" mode...Which of course, means being airborne. Select the "J+Raw" icon and the options will be there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-102332.png
    Screenshot_20210808-102332.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210808-102344.png
    Screenshot_20210808-102344.png
    2 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Well, I looked for it while flying in pano mode and still nothing :-(

Are your screen shots from an Air 2S?

OK, got it finally. I had to touch the J+RAW on the PANO screen to pull up the secret settings. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: VenomXts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS