DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Air 2s Raritan Bay NJ Sunrise & Fishing Boats

dronertv

Reactions
Site
droner.tv
Since I started droning, I have sometimes driven over an hour to different scenic locations. But last weekend, I found a place 12 minutes from my house. Sometimes there is hidden beauty in your backyard waiting to be discovered. That is one of the great things about drones is that it causes you to go and explore. In 8 years that I had lived in this town, I had never visited this park until now.

Very nice, thanks for a view of my old stomping grounds. I was from Keyport, and Union Beach, just south of that it seemed.

Reactions: dronertv
What is the technique you use where you fly across the path of a moving ship yet keep it perfectly positioned in the field of view? Are you simply a good pilot and can control the gimbal that well, or is there a preset camera tracking application for us less proficient pilots to use? Thanks, great video.

Nice and thanks for sharing.

What is the technique you use where you fly across the path of a moving ship yet keep it perfectly positioned in the field of view? Are you simply a good pilot and can control the gimbal that well, or is there a preset camera tracking application for us less proficient pilots to use? Thanks, great video.
It was all manual contol. Practice practice! There were a lot of boats coming out of the marina that morning. I did not show all of them. Let’s just say I got a lot of practice tracking moving vehicles that morning.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22