DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Wet Suits - FLY IN THE POURING RAIN !

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Based off of the Award Winning Performance in the Rain with the Air 2 Wet Suits we have now added impact Resistance to the Air 2S

The FORUM MEMBERS : Get the AIR 2/S Twilight Wet Suit Package

Comes with 3 Battery Covers instead of 1
Comes with 3 Power Buttons Seals instead of 1
Comes with 3 Color Designs instead of 1

All black : Neon Red : Neon Blue : and or White : You get all 3 its $94.95 plus $9.95 shipping US , and $19.95 International shipping

Email me at [email protected] For the Forum Discount Package

Phanotmrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 and Air 2 in the Pouring Rain and Land on Water.

If you want both the AIR 2/S Rain and Rescue Package
: that comes with both the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket is $ 174.95 for the Black Rescue Jacket.

and you have your choice of a Neon Color Rescue jacket for $194.95

Resuce Jacekt for fish Tackle..jpg

The Wet Suits allow you to fly in the Pouring Rain : The Rescue Jackets allow you to negotiate the Waves.

Here is the Air 2 in the Pouring rain geared up with the Wet Suit.

Here is the Air 2/S Rescue Jacket in Action: The Air 2 Rescue Jackets fits the Air 2S and the Air 2S

Updated: 7/26/2012 Latest Air 2S video : Storm Front

Last edited:
They look really cool! How much weight does it add to the drone? How many minutes does it take off fly time?
0.3 ounces they are extremely light but capable of some amazing feats.

I will be posting soon and Sea Foam Green and Lunar Purple , and the Orca a Black and White Version .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air2 /S in the Rain and float on waves.

Last edited:
Start up time on the AIR 2/S with the ORCA Wet Suit as the Star of the show.
Also a quick try to get the AIR 2/S to force land with the props running.

Were celebrating today : The first flight in the Rain with the AIR 2S - 22 Minutes ?

Sorry about the Audio Echo , I have no clue ?

The Forum Members get a nice Discount so email me at
[email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: Droniac
Does this void the drone's warranty if water somehow manages to get into the drone?

Very nice......

I put on the rescue jack today because I was going to do some flying down the channel and I glad I did.

I got a little to close to the water and it decided it was going to land.

I took off again and finished my mission. I made sure not to go that low again.

I knew that it might be close and did not want to take a chance.

Sure glad I had it on. Thanks Coal. Saved another one.

How much does this cost? Would be interested in buying eventually, please PM me, thank you

How much does this cost? Would be interested in buying eventually, please PM me, thank you

The Twilight Wet Suit Forum Package: $94.95 plus shipping $9.95
The Rain and Rescue Twilight Package : $174.95 plus shipping $9.95
$19.95 International

The Forum Members get 3 x the Colors / Battery Covers and Power Button seals .

Email me at [email protected] and I will send out an invoice with the discount package.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2/S in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Just so I understand...the battery cover/power button seal is the key component, right? That's what keeps the rain out and makes the drone "rain resistant." The other pieces are for aesthetics and "bump" protection?

Just so I understand...the battery cover/power button seal is the key component, right? That's what keeps the rain out and makes the drone "rain resistant." The other pieces are for aesthetics and "bump" protection?
Yes that is the main focus but you also have the Vents covered and the bottom surge mask to protect the sensors and the prop covers to keep out the salt / sand / stones. Some of the leg covers are for cosmetic but the outside ones provide for a firm hold on the drone when breaking the air tight seal on the battery cover.

Thank you
Phantomrain.org

I just got my Air 2S on Monday, and I'm still waiting on FAA authorization to fly in my neighborhood, but I'm only about 30 min from the beach, so this looks like a no brainer! And on top of everything else, it increases visibility! Is there a forum special? And how much is it for the Wet Suit? How about the Rescue Jacket? Is there a bundle price? What about shipping? ?

(before your head explodes and/or you repeat yourself for the 2000th time, I know the answers are: yes, $94.95, ALSO $94.95, yes, and $9.95) ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka