DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Yaw arm assembly

SmokeyMcPhatty

Reactions
Hello I recently had an idiot neighbor throw a stick at my drone, and it broke the gimbal. I have been searching for a solid month for a replacement Yaw arm/motor assembly. If anyone could point me in the right direction, you would have my eternal gratitude. When it first happened, I saw one on eBay for like $60, but it disappeared before I could buy it. I would rather not have to buy the whole camera assembly, as my camera is fine.

Hello I recently had an idiot neighbor throw a stick at my drone, and it broke the gimbal. I have been searching for a solid month for a replacement Yaw arm/motor assembly. If anyone could point me in the right direction, you would have my eternal gratitude. When it first happened, I saw one on eBay for like $60, but it disappeared before I could buy it. I would rather not have to buy the whole camera assembly, as my camera is fine.
I may be able to service the gimbal for you. Can you send some pictures to my email.
[email protected]
Thanks

I may be able to service the gimbal for you. Can you send some pictures to my email.
[email protected]
Thanks
I can, but it is totally disassembled. Like I said, initially I saw the yaw arm on ebay, so I wanted to make sure I was capable of doing the repair. The motor on the yaw arm is fubar, and due to my own incompetence, I also have to replace the motor right on the side of the camera. I attempted to remove the motor from the arm and gave up...

The only place I've found that sells the arm is an AliExpress seller that has the whole gimbal assembly minus the camera for about $220. Considering there are two motors needing replaced and my data cable was shredded in the crash, it might be my best option. :(

I can, but it is totally disassembled. Like I said, initially I saw the yaw arm on ebay, so I wanted to make sure I was capable of doing the repair. The motor on the yaw arm is fubar, and due to my own incompetence, I also have to replace the motor right on the side of the camera. I attempted to remove the motor from the arm and gave up...

The only place I've found that sells the arm is an AliExpress seller that has the whole gimbal assembly minus the camera for about $220. Considering there are two motors needing replaced and my data cable was shredded in the crash, it might be my best option. :(

P.s., I'll fire off pictures of what I have in a little bit
[email protected]
Thanks

If the drone was airborne when he threw the stick, have the idiot neighbor pay for it. He committed a federal crime.

If the drone was airborne when he threw the stick, have the idiot neighbor pay for it. He committed a federal crime.
In a perfect world, you are 100% correct. Sadly, it was a teenager living in some run down apartments behind me. The chances of getting anything out of him (or his parent(s)) is slim to none, and I could probably solve string theory before I got the money. Sad thing is, I even have the act on video.

Reactions: usda101

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa