DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S YAW SPEED

dobro2

Reactions
I originally had this thread posted in the Mavic Air 2s help forum, but that may have been the wrong place, and could not see how to delete it. Since then I've up dated the Fly app to ver. 1.4.12 ,, As suspected, the update had no effect on the Yaw speed/remembering issue. After testing the Air2 vs the Air2s, the issue, it has to be the Air 2s firmware... below is the post from Mavic Air 2s forum... many thanks..

The Air 2S doesn't remember the Yaw speed setting in photo or video modes. I'm flying in the Normal flight mode. If I set the yaw speed to 20 and smoothness to 40, it responds correctly. But if I reboot the system, i e, change battery, the yaw speed reverts to 40.... I'm using an 8th gen Ipad, latest Fly App, ver. 1.4.8, and the latest firmware update,4.12.0046. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated..... many thanks in advance.. ...

P,S. ... I found that the above happens only in FPV mode, not in Follow mode.. and applies to all gimbal modes, Normal, Cine, and Sport ...

PPS ..... just tested a MA 2, with all the above soft/firmware and it functions correctly.. it remembers the last Yaw setting.... thanks in advance for your help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121