DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air iPad mini mount.

Jameslavis

Reactions
What mount are you iPad folks using? Love the mavmount 3 but that will cost me over a bill for Canada. Maybe a future purchase.

The Mav Mount 3.0 is very solid. No plastic creaking and the ball head feels really good. Adjustment knob is padded well and it easily locks into place. To me, it’s worth the money. I didn’t like any of the plastic mounts because they creak and flex in cold weather and it was hard to lock things into place with my Mini 4.

I don't use a third party mount at all. I don't like the idea of having to carry around another piece of equipment. I have the Apple silicone case on my iPad and it fits in the controller mount nice and snug.

I have the iPad mini 4. I started off with the Mav Mount 2.0, but wanted something a bit more portable (determined to keep everything I need in the fly more bag). I ended up buying the KUUQA Aluminum-Alloy Foldable Tablet Stand Holder and really like it. A breeze to setup/break down and folds up very portable. I've heard of folks having issues with the plastic tightening nut, but its been fine for me (only been using it for a week or so). We will see how it holds up over time - but so far so good!

Last edited:
26479654-A7E7-4846-8EF4-DB2207899296.jpeg Are use the Mavmount for my MP. Is very nice. I was using the RC but after using the Mavmount i wount go back.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots