DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air on Order

Just placed my order for a Red Air Fly More from Advexture. It will be here on Friday and we should have nice flying weather by July. Welcome to the PNW!

I ordered from Advexure & the red fly more combo also.... and it scheduled to arrive Friday ! Let me know if you get mine ok? Ha

Reactions: Advexure
I ordered from Advexure & the red fly more combo also.... and it scheduled to arrive Friday ! Let me know if you get mine ok? Ha

I've got a tracking number. Talk about slow torture! Well, I asked for a Friday delivery as I'll be at home. Waiting patiently...

I've got a tracking number. Talk about slow torture! Well, I asked for a Friday delivery as I'll be at home. Waiting patiently...

I ordered mine yesterday and got delivery today. Going to read up and watch videos before I try a flight.

I ordered mine yesterday and got delivery today. Going to read up and watch videos before I try a flight.

The one thing that I've learn from reading countless posts and a disturbing number of YouTube videos is to always update your firmware on all devices. Control and aircraft and batteries.

The one thing that I've learn from reading countless posts and a disturbing number of YouTube videos is to always update your firmware on all devices. Control and aircraft and batteries.

And don't launch indoors.

And don't launch indoors.

Is that just for first flights? or don't launch indoors at all?

Firmware update on the drone and and controller I understand, but never heard about firmware on batteries, is there a firmware on the battery too?

Previous quads were just toys but good practice. If you can control one of those things the Air will be cake.

No, not excited at all? Why, does it seem like I am? It’s not like I’m checking UPS every 15 minutes <looks to see if it has been 15 minutes yet>

Reactions: dwilmoth
Previous quads were just toys but good practice. If you can control one of those things the Air will be cake.

No, not excited at all? Why, does it seem like I am? It’s not like I’m checking UPS every 15 minutes <looks to see if it has been 15 minutes yet>

I never liked any toy drones. I felt like the control were off target. they never worked properly and most of flight would end in a crash

Is that just for first flights? or don't launch indoors at all?

Consensus seems to be not to fly indoors at all - behavior of the aircraft is hard to predict.

@swooshdave While you're waiting for it to show up... you're probably wondering what software to get for video editing. I am. (**** fedex... can they drive ANY SLOWER???!!!!) I found this video editor that looks REALLY freaking cool. It's free for individual users, but has some pretty good pro tools. So skip Adobe, this is free: DaVinci Resolve 15 | Blackmagic Design

@swooshdave While you're waiting for it to show up... you're probably wondering what software to get for video editing. I am. (**** fedex... can they drive ANY SLOWER???!!!!) I found this video editor that looks REALLY freaking cool. It's free for individual users, but has some pretty good pro tools. So skip Adobe, this is free: DaVinci Resolve 15 | Blackmagic Design

did you go the refresh as well?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll