DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2 car charger

Boofy87

Reactions
Looking to purchase a car charger for the Air2. The original DJI only charges the drone battery’s is that correct. I was wanting to stay with the original but it not very useful if it doesn’t charge the controller.
Could someone recommend a good after market one. Thanks

Reactions: Chris4koi
Looking to purchase a car charger for the Air2. The original DJI only charges the drone battery’s is that correct. I was wanting to stay with the original but it not very useful if it doesn’t charge the controller.
I just checked my 12v DJI car charger for my Air 2 and you are correct; it just fits the 3-way battery board that came with my Fly More Combo. As the controller outlasts my 3 batteries I have not noticed that before, as 60-80 minutes of flying time meets my needs, anyway. I take the charger just in case I need to boost a battery to finish a flight session. My suggestion would be to buy a 240v inverter (or whatever rating is needed for your local mains voltage) that will plug into your car’s 12v lighter socket, having sufficient output to plug in the standard DJI splitter (not a car charger) for the charging bank and for the batteries and the RC. This will also be very handy for recharging a mobile phone, tablet or laptop. I have one of those inverters, too. They are not very expensive at an electrics or hobby store. You can recharge while driving and they perform well. You can get various outputs suitable for either low power (static equipment) or for moving parts tools (power drills, etc.). Hope this helps. 👍😎🇳🇿

It's worth getting a usb battery pack to carry with you. Inexpensive and can charge the remote in the field. It can be recharged from any other usb device like home or car. Get as high a wattage as practical for use. Some even have a built in solar charger. So handy in emergencies I have a few.

Yes,don't know the name off hand but charges 4 batteries and Controller at the same time,co.es with car charging plug also

Hanatora charging port works great

Hanatora 5 in 1 charger

I've been using the Hanitora since February - Charges 4 batteries and the controller, simultaneously. I use it when traveling or when I want to get my batteries charged quickly. Use the DJI Fly More Combo charger when I'm at home & not in a hurry to get my batteries recharged.

I also have the hanatora charger, but since I have a bunch of Ryobi tools and batteries, looking at this for field use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61