DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft are Exempt from Most Noise Ordinances

FlyGuy8675309

Reactions
Obviously you don't want to abuse this or be a nuisance, but if you have a drone-hater trying to make trouble for you by reporting a noise complaint it will come in handy Check your city / county noise ordinance. Dollars to donuts they exempt noise from aircraft!

Again, this is not a license to be an idiot, but rather a way to assert your rights when flying responsibly. Peace!

Last edited:
The Mavic is not an aircraft. It is a toy.

I'm sure the real pilots feel the same about your puny plane.

0b2e76ce382a7ecb7a8568573fb86d84--cessna-skyhawk-cessna-.jpg

The Mavic is not an aircraft. It is a toy.
Todd spent 10,000 $ + on a private airplane single engine pilot licence, Todd had dreams of a wonderful future.

Todd spent many hours berating and belittling UAV pilots on Mavic pilots forum, because they can experience what it is like to fly for a tiny fraction of his costs.

Todd's private airplane single engine pilot licence has expired, and with that, his dreams. Todd can now only fly the “toy” he despises.

Todd should learn to love his “toy” and stop being so bitter about his failed dreams.

We all wish Todd find happiness in the future !!

Funny thing I was flying while my wife was cutting the grass. Our lawnmower is 100 times louder.
I don't doubt your lawnmower would be louder, but the Mavic (and so many other drones) sound like swarming insects.

How do you know what I fly, tough guy? Talk all the smack you want, at the end of the day you are stil nothing more than a toy operator. I hold FAA certifications, ratings and endorsements to fly real aircraft in any airspace in the world, in nearly any weather.
Now, run down to the airport perimeter fence and dream on.

How do you know what I fly, tough guy? .

How do I know? Because if you were a REAL pilot that flew a REAL plane instead of a wimpy puddle-jumper you wouldn't have such AN obvious inferiority complex.

My guess is you have some major Mommy issues. Why don't you get help with that instead of continuing to embarrass yourself here?

Funny because you can't post well while flying a big airplane, Dan has so much time to fulfill his role as the stereotypical troll that we know he couldn't actually be flying much. Let's hope he gets a job flying dreamliners from us to Australia or somewhere that keeps him off the forum for a day at a time... Geeze Louise but he's as funny as he is annoying! Props to you Dan for reminding us every moment how much fun we get to have with our toys!

Yes, DanTheBoy is good for the community. Having an idiot like that keeps us from turning on each other. LOL.

I *almost* feel bad for him. What a miserable life he must have. Imagine the best part of you day is harassing a laid-back hobby forum.

I'm actually concerned about his mental health. He should really be evaluated before he's allowed to take off again.

By the way tough guy, aircraft are subject to noise restrictions. It is called MNAP and VNAP as well as mandatory minimum altitudes above designated areas. Then again, since your $1,000 toy has made you king of the skies you should know that.

Reactions: Aeroworks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580