Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft disconnects with RC

arseniomoidin

Reactions
Hey Guys.
Hope youre doing well.

So this is my issue.
Couple of weeks ago my drone started havinf connection issues. So i thought maybe its my RC. Since one of my friends also has an mavic air 2 i borrowed his rc to see if thats the problem. Sadly its keep having transmission issues even when the drone is still on the ground. So theres something wrong with the antenna on the drone i guess?

What ive also noticed is that if i turn the transmission frequency to 2.4 i get a little more distance but it still disconnects and it doesnt reconnect even ismf the drone gets closer with RTH.

I also updated the RC and drone firmware.

Can you guys help me out i think its a hardware issue.

I have never seen signal issues caused by hardware, but it still might be possible.
In which environment are you flying? Have you flown there before?
Uploading logs to PhantomHelp Log Viewer and then posting the link here might help with the analysis.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Have you tried changing locations?
It could be caused by excessive, external interference, in that particular area.
I've owned flown my Air 2 for over 500 flights, and it has only had interference issues twice. Both times, it was the same location, and, it was near a TON of WiFi sources, and radio towers. (Completely explainable).
Please, upload your Flight Data and it will be easier for other Members to help you.

Reactions: Capt KO
Switching remotes was a great first step. Any hard landings? It’s possible that an antenna cable has come loose or disconnected..they are quite fragile. Have you noticed a difference depending on the direction of travel, facing or away from remote? I own an A2 but haven’t gotten into the antennas..yet, more familiar with Phantoms. Interested in what you find out, others too. Stay in touch please.

@Yaros Yes, i tried all kinds of locations same problem keeps popping up and yes this is a location i was flying without any disconnections.
@Marcass Carcass Yes check it bellow
@1TenaciousG Yes i switch location same story
@Capt KO I had a hard landing 1 time but everything seems fine from the outside and this landing was like monts ago.

Here is the link with my logs where i did a test flight just to show you how it gets disconnected:

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22