DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft not connected to RC Mini 2

PeteTheJack

Reactions
I know there have been some other threads, dealing with similar problems, but I wondered if there had been any further developments. After about five minutes with the aircraft about three meters away, I got the error message below. I was still able to control it and land it but I needed to power cycle the RC to get an image from the camera again. Android Moto G 5G with 50% battery.

Aircraft not connected to RC. RC not connected to mobile device. Takeoff permitted. No GPS signal. Aircraft unable to hover. Fly with caution (Code: 30008). Homepoint updated. RTH altitude adjusted to 100m (Code: 3000001). Lighting environment too dark. Visual positioning inaccurate. Fly with caution (Code: 180032)

I am beginning to see a trend here and matching it with my own experience. You might try a different cell phone and notice a lot of difference. Not every cell phone performs the same way with the controller.

Reactions: PeteTheJack
I am beginning to see a trend here and matching it with my own experience. You might try a different cell phone and notice a lot of difference. Not every cell phone performs the same way with the controller.
I might give that a whirl. I do have a Moto one which I've been using with my Air 2 and never had an issue.

I might give that a whirl. I do have a Moto one which I've been using with my Air 2 and never had an issue.
I've been having strange issues lately, like video dragging and then a black screen, or losing video but keeping the drone to controller link. I was suspecting something wrong with the drone. But then I tried using my Pixel 3AXL phone and it flew flawlessly. It could even be phone settings perhaps, developer options.

Reactions: PeteTheJack
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580