DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft warning

Sorry I didn't know it had posted. I got some pics (3) of a cessna agwagon tonight, when I was launching it let me know there was a aircraft in the area. I respected that and stayed low and close. But trying to load the pics and it said the file was too large. It's only 19 mb so I'm stumped on how to fix that. I got a few vids of it too.

Sorry I didn't know it had posted. I got some pics (3) of a cessna agwagon tonight, when I was launching it let me know there was a aircraft in the area. I respected that and stayed low and close. But trying to load the pics and it said the file was too large. It's only 19 mb so I'm stumped on how to fix that. I got a few vids of it too.
You can upload your vids to YouTube, then post the link back here. ;)

Reactions: Rchawks
A couple outings ago, I saw the aircraft warning. Looking all around, I never heard or saw it. Perhaps it was 6 miles above? About an hour later, I was buzzed by a LOW plane and got no warning. Sure enough, in USA, the planes most likely to be operating at our altitudes are not likely to have ADS b.

An associate was looking at my MA2 and exclaimed, "This thing is more advanced than my 172! I don't have ADS yet."

So I figure the warnings are nice, but don't rely on them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada