DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft will not start-up

elliotp43

Reactions
Hi all,

I am having a real issue trying to get the aircraft to power up. Let me first start by saying, that I am fully aware of the correct start-up method and have successfully been flying the Mavic for a few weeks now.

Unfortunately yesterday I went to use the Mavic Pro, and when pressing then holding down the battery button with when installed in the aircraft, the lights proceed to ascend then flash once and then remain on (all four). The aircraft however is not responding at all - no gimbal movement, no fans, no lights, no start-up tone - nothing.

The battery seems to responding as if it isn't even connected to the aircraft. The green lights do exactly the same thing if i press then hold the button . The day before the Mavic was absolutely fine and flying well.

On the DJI GO 4 app, there is no connection, and it states aircraft disconnected.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what may be perhaps causing this issue - please let me know. I'd love to figure this out before I have to ring DJI tomorrow morning.

I can provide photos / video if that helps - let me know.

elliot

Hi all,

I am having a real issue trying to get the aircraft to power up. Let me first start by saying, that I am fully aware of the correct start-up method and have successfully been flying the Mavic for a few weeks now.

Unfortunately yesterday I went to use the Mavic Pro, and when pressing then holding down the battery button with when installed in the aircraft, the lights proceed to ascend then flash once and then remain on (all four). The aircraft however is not responding at all - no gimbal movement, no fans, no lights, no start-up tone - nothing.

The battery seems to responding as if it isn't even connected to the aircraft. The green lights do exactly the same thing if i press then hold the button . The day before the Mavic was absolutely fine and flying well.

On the DJI GO 4 app, there is no connection, and it states aircraft disconnected.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what may be perhaps causing this issue - please let me know. I'd love to figure this out before I have to ring DJI tomorrow morning.

I can provide photos / video if that helps - let me know.

elliot
Please upload a picture of the battery slot of the Mavic with the battery removed.

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the battery or using a different battery?
I have tried removing and reinstalling battery mutliple times - makes no difference. Unfortunately, I don't have a spare battery to use as a comparison.

To determine the fault you need to test with another battery or test your current battery with a "multi meter" to determine if its supplying power through the connection contacts.

If the battery is supplying power, and there is no obvious damage to the connections, then its probably a fault in the Mavic.

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929