DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata is not auto syncing from my Mavic 2 DJI fly app

Rabber

Reactions
Airdata is not auto syncing from my Mavic 2 DJI fly app. I just transitioned from an iPhone to iPad. Could this be the issue? Can you "Force" a sync?

Airdata is not auto syncing from my Mavic 2 DJI fly app. I just transitioned from an iPhone to iPad. Could this be the issue? Can you "Force" a sync?
Probably the easiest way to this get fixed is to Fly your drone in Airplane mode and once you land the drone then turn on the cellphone data or Wifi and this will force sync correctly.

There is an issue with the IOS devices and Airdata. Airdata blames apple and apple blame airdata. The issue is that the flying log is only partially uploaded when you leave the internet connection on while you fly. By doing what I am telling you fixes the problem. (is at least a workaround)

Are you running the latest versions of DJI Fly and AirData? At one point DJI changed the location of the files that are uploaded to AirData. To account for that, you need to run the current version of AirData that will look in this new location.

If I remember correctly, this occurred when the M3 came out.

Are you running the latest versions of DJI Fly and AirData? At one point DJI changed the location of the files that are uploaded to AirData. To account for that, you need to run the current version of AirData that will look in this new location.

If I remember correctly, this occurred when the M3 came out.
Airdata does not upload the flying log from the device. It goes straight from the DJI Servers. The only time you want to upload from the device is when you do a manual upload.

@eran the new app allows you to auto-sync from the flying logs on the device now? Does not go to the DJI Servers?
Correct you can upload DJI FLY on iOS to AirData without going through the DJI Servers - please check out the help page links in my previous post!

Reactions: zeusfl
Airdata does not upload the flying log from the device. It goes straight from the DJI Servers. The only time you want to upload from the device is when you do a manual upload.

This is from the release notes for the Android app on AirData's website:
1646080356595.png

This is from the release notes for the Android app on AirData's website:
View attachment 144623
I dont know the new version of Airdata support straights download from the device to Airdata automatically. Used to be from the DJI Cloud to Airdata.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme