DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata Problem

Piper J3

Reactions
I bought my MA2 in August. I had setup Airdata early-on to log flight files and I now see 98 files with least flight on 27 Nov. I have flown many flights since then and all my flights show up in DJI Fly Flight Data Center. The Airdata app I’m using is the free version which I think is limited to 100 flights. Should the newer flights replace oldest flights? This shouldn’t be this complicated, but for the life of me, I can’t get the latest flights from DJI Fly to show up in Airdata. As always, any help appreciated and thank you in advance...

try to delete your present flights ,and see if you get another 100 ,or you will have to join up for a subscribed service

Do not delete any logs. They will go permanently from Airdata that is.

Go into your account settings, then DJI login, then hit sync. If you don’t see any flights sync. Try and reset the DJI login by refreshing the login details.

I have found that DJI's sync in the Fly app with my Air2 doesn't work and I have to manually upload all my Air2 flights to get them on Airdata.

Update.... I deleted about 30 flights and now the newest flights are listed.

Thanks for all the info. I appreciate the help.

Update.... I deleted about 30 flights and now the newest flights are listed.

Thanks for all the info. I appreciate the help.
You're only allowed 60 or 100 flights (I don't remember which) with the free version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54