DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata UAV Global Media Manager not giving all the image info

Ronny St.

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have an Airdata subscription from the start of my drone adventure and it is a great piece of software!
But I have noticed now that in the Global Media Manager lots of the flight details are not filled in. This is from the airdata website:

airdata.png

and this is what I get:

airdata2.jpg
It seems I only get the preview pictures (can be verified with the image sizes) and most is just empty...
Is this a parameter that has to be set somewhere and which I overlooked?

I also wonder where to get the 'Overview' (total number of flights, total distance, etc) in the app. On the PC it is no problem, but in the app I cannot find it.

Thanks for helping me out!

I have an Airdata subscription from the start of my drone adventure and it is a great piece of software!
But I have noticed now that in the Global Media Manager lots of the flight details are not filled in. This is from the airdata website:

View attachment 160622

and this is what I get:

View attachment 160623
It seems I only get the preview pictures (can be verified with the image sizes) and most is just empty...
Is this a parameter that has to be set somewhere and which I overlooked?

I also wonder where to get the 'Overview' (total number of flights, total distance, etc) in the app. On the PC it is no problem, but in the app I cannot find it.

Thanks for helping me out!
Have you checked with Airdata Help?

Hello GFields,
Yes I did but couldn't find the solution there.
If you have more than one browser, try viewing in a different one.

Try this to see if it works (Microsoft Edge)

Click the lock icon in the browser's URL window, then click Site settings.

Scroll down until you see "Insecure content", then use the drop-down list to change “Block (default)” to “Allow.”

Reload the page.

Sorry for the late response, but I got a phone call...
As far as I can see, it is all allowed:

airdata.jpg

I think the info is just not transmitted so it cannot be displayed.

Sorry for the late response, but I got a phone call...
As far as I can see, it is all allowed:

I think the info is just not transmitted so it cannot be displayed.
All of that info comes from the metadata that's part of each image file.
It's not in the recorded flight data.
It's hard to see how Airdata would have access to it without seeing each image file.

All of that info comes from the metadata that's part of each image file.
It's not in the recorded flight data.
It's hard to see how Airdata would have access to it without seeing each image file.
Thanks for attributing to this topic. It's not a drama, of course, but I wondered why on the airdata page the info is displayed and not in the case of my little bird.

And maybe someone can give me a tip to to get the 'Overview' (total number of flights, total distance, etc) in the app. On the PC it is no problem, but in the app I cannot find it. You never know ;)

I didn't realize that you were talking about the mobile app until reading your last post. The mobile app is a simple tool to assist you while in the field, providing advisories. More fight data is found on their website.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos