DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirData UAV upload issue

Rabber

Reactions
I tried to upload my latest data from my iPad. The file extension is .log and AirData will not accept the file. I noticed my previous uploaded files had a .txt extension. Is there some reason I cannot upload flights from an iPad?

A file with the extension .log isn't a flightlog... Airdata will not read it & will ignore it altogether.

I understand that. The only files on my iPad have a .log extension.
You maybe looking in the wrong location for the files, the path should be DJI Fly\FlightRecords in there a file should have a file name like this DJIFlightRecord_2020-07-28_[19-27-51].txt , which shows information about the flight on that date.

Well, there IS a problem. The Fly app (on iOS) has a bug where all of the flights get truncated, so the only option is to upload the .txt files.
Interesting, never had that problem on my iPhone with any version of Fly that I've noted.. Is Airdata failing to post the flight or when you view the data after upload is something missing?

Interesting, never had that problem on my iPhone with any version of Fly that I've noted.. Is Airdata failing to post the flight or when you view the data after upload is something missing?
It would only save a portion of the flight...like only the 1st minute or three. That said, I just uploaded my latest flights from my iPad Mini, and I didn't see the issue, so maybe (fingers crossed) they have fixed it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato