DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata UAV

Rchawks

Reactions
I registered my email and password with Airdata UAV on my laptop. I do not have an email setup on my iphone or ipad. Does this mean I can't verify those devices with the login? I'm getting a password error.

I am not sure I fully understand your issue. But as far as I can tell, once you setup your AirData account, you simply login to your account using the credentials you entered when setting it up (e-mail address + password). You do need to to verify your e-mail address when you set it up the first time but you can do that on a computer. So you certainly don't need to have an email account setup on your iphone or ipad. If you are getting a password error, you are most likely entering an incorrect password. Perhaps reset your password from a computer?

Reactions: Gindra
Yeah I thought of that but when checking it on my computer it says there's not a password setup. That's not the case, when I did the setup and verification on the account a few minutes ago. I did notice it says DJI GO EMAIL and DJI GO PASSWORD does this mean it's not work with the fly app?

Oh, that is different from your Airdata user account email and password. The DJI email and password setup is there so that you can sync your flight logs to Airdata from DJI servers. So you enter the same DJI account email and password you use in your GO4 and Airdata will fetch your flight logs from DJI's servers on its own. But for that to work, you will have to first sync your flight logs with DJI from GO4 in the mobile device(s) you use. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Gindra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada