DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata

JohnnyD913

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Yesterday was my first day to fly my Mavic.
I use air data for my p4 and would like to do the same with my Mavic. My question is how can I delete
All data from phantom and start fresh. The reason I’m not going to actively keep data on my p4 is cuz
I’m selling it and I don’t want all that old worthless
Data to clog up my new Mavic Data.
Any suggestions other than just starting a new
Account

My question is how can I delete
All data from phantom and start fresh.
If you're referring to deleting this data in Airdata, you can delete old flights in the "Flights" section of your Airdata account.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
I’m a brand new Airdata user, but if I’m not mistaken, you can add a new drone to your account. I believe Airdata then automatically associates all flight logs to the drone that flew them. To see the flights associated with a specific drone, I believe you go to the drones tab and reference the flights from there.

Please correct me if I’m wrong!

You might want to save your old P4 flight logs as a record of pilot hours, if that is important to you. Who knows what the FAA will roll out in the next few years and if logged pilot hours become important as some kind of qualification or something, logs may be helpful for verification purposes. My model for this is my GA logbook where my hours are recorded for at least four different SEL aircraft.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird