DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Props for MPP

I have used MAS Stealth props on my Mav' Pro Platinum for more than a year now. Compared to the DJI stock 8331's, they are stronger, quieter, more efficient (lower rpm in the hover), and give another couple of minutes flight time. I'd not go back to using the DJI stock props ...

Attachments

• MavPro_wrap.jpg
    MavPro_wrap.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Thank you for your quick reply. I ordered them right away. (36$ incl. Shipment to Belgium. 27 days.)

Last edited:
Reactions: FoxhallGH
i can concur i purchased a set after @FoxhallGH said how good they were, and they do make a difference to how the drone flies,apart from OEM props i can recommend them as well

I will find out. I just ordered them. I have not herd anything bad about them. I wish they would make carbon fiber props.

Quick question for those who have MAS. When you fold your drone, do you leave MAS props on? With OEM its no biggie, and I have been leaving them on while folded, but what about MAS? I have damaged "DJI's Low Noise 8331" by folding (rear blades were rubbing against the rear landing gear, and as you know those 8331's are fragile).

i normally would remove my MAS props when done. I dont think its a prob if you leave them on though

Reactions: dronepilotbob
I have changed to these MAS prop and I love them. I use neoprene prop holders for the top and bottom props when in storage configuration. I leave them on between flights, however, if I'm not flying frequently I take them off and place them in their storage bag. Pricey but the quality of these props over stock props, it is worth the money in my opinion.

They arrived last week (finally) Good idea of using the neoprene prop holders during transport.
Now waiting for a good moment to test them. All the best.

i can concur i purchased a set after @FoxhallGH said how good they were, and they do make a difference to how the drone flies,apart from OEM props i can recommend them as well

I was skeptical about the props. But I have to say. They really make a difference. You sir are 100% correct and I am thinking about buying a second set.

The mpp flies a litlle slower but i am not in a hurry. Master airscrew sent me a second set for free. Compensation for the long wait.

Quick question for those who have MAS. When you fold your drone, do you leave MAS props on? With OEM its no biggie, and I have been leaving them on while folded, but what about MAS? I have damaged "DJI's Low Noise 8331" by folding (rear blades were rubbing against the rear landing gear, and as you know those 8331's are fragile).
I'm a fan of removing the prop's when my MPP is in its carry box. I store the props in the MAS supplied bag in a cut-out in the box and that way they are under absolutely no stress due to them being pushed up against the Mavic or the backing of the box. I also have a theory that the springs on the prop shaft should not be kept under constant pressure.

I'm a fan of removing the prop's when my MPP is in its carry box. I store the props in the MAS supplied bag in a cut-out in the box and that way they are under absolutely no stress due to them being pushed up against the Mavic or the backing of the box. I also have a theory that the springs on the prop shaft should not be kept under constant pressure.

Makes sense. Thanks for the info. I have decided to take them off each and every time. And the springs theory might be right.

What is M1P gain settings pre-4.0100 firmwares? I try MAS props on 3.0700 and it shakes and moves bad. I can even pay money for these infos.

What is M1P gain settings pre-4.0100 firmwares? I try MAS props on 3.0700 and it shakes and moves bad. I can even pay money for these infos.
This as a long video, but will show you all about setting and changing GAIN to compensate for different props.

This as a long video, but will show you all about setting and changing GAIN to compensate for different props.
trial and error process can solve many issue with long work, bad solution,, but DJI make default settings for props so MAS can do it also, they already know correct settings you know since because one day long ago THEY DESIGNED THEM

trial and error process can solve many issue with long work, bad solution,, but DJI make default settings for props so MAS can do it also, they already know correct settings you know since because one day long ago THEY DESIGNED THEM
I'm not sure what point you are making sorry - but just for reference - I use MAS prop's on a Mavic (1) Pro Platinum - and have not had to alter any GAIN settings.

I'm not sure what point you are making sorry - but just for reference - I use MAS prop's on a Mavic (1) Pro Platinum - and have not had to alter any GAIN settings.
firmware < 4.0100 require entry gain setting, or angry M1P

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54