DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Aleksinsky District and Aleksin (Tula Region, Central Russia), 4K

ivan_potapoff

Reactions
Site
ivanpotapov.ru
Hi all! I'd like to share a short film based on aerial footage of the city of Aleksin and Aleksinsky District (Tula Region, Russia). This film will introduce you to rivers and forests, natural landscapes of central Russia, morning fogs and the change of seasons.
The film consists of video clips shot with the DJI Mavic Air 2 drone between 2020 and 2022.
I apologize in advance that the film may seem long.
Thank you for your attention!

Very nice video, loved the ground mist but, I think, far too long for a forum video. I'd be inclined to break it into smaller chunks and post each chunk separately perhaps in their own thread.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, it was just way too long to watch all of it in real time but what I did watch was wonderful. Great flying and shot composition. I especially like the shot about 10 minutes in of the sun and the rays can be seen in the fog. Perfectly exposed. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ivan_potapoff
Yes, it was just way too long to watch all of it in real time but what I did watch was wonderful. Great flying and shot composition. I especially like the shot about 10 minutes in of the sun and the rays can be seen in the fog. Perfectly exposed. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much for such a warm response!

Hi all! I'd like to share a short film based on aerial footage of the city of Aleksin and Aleksinsky District (Tula Region, Russia). This film will introduce you to rivers and forests, natural landscapes of central Russia, morning fogs and the change of seasons.
The film consists of video clips shot with the DJI Mavic Air 2 drone between 2020 and 2022.
I apologize in advance that the film may seem long.
Thank you for your attention!

Thank You Ivan, I think this is the very best video I have ever seen in my 81 years. You have created a true masterpiece.
Not only very interesting to see a part of Russia not normally accessible to many. But such a beautiful collection of clips, wonderful timing, surprising, enchanting, hypnotic.
The music so well matched, the variations in altitude. Pure Magic.
Congratulations Ivan, you have a real winner. A beautiful Russian video

Reactions: ivan_potapoff
Thank You Ivan, I think this is the very best video I have ever seen in my 81 years. You have created a true masterpiece.
Not only very interesting to see a part of Russia not normally accessible to many. But such a beautiful collection of clips, wonderful timing, surprising, enchanting, hypnotic.
The music so well matched, the variations in altitude. Pure Magic.
Congratulations Ivan, you have a real winner. A beautiful Russian video
Greetings! Thank you! Your words are very inspiring! I am very glad that my video is reflected in your heart!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut