DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All Flight Records Disappeared!

mmerino

Reactions
Hi, I have been using Dji Go4 for a couple of years, with P4A, MP and M2P. All flight records where synced and available (I also have them uploaded automatically to AirData without any issues).

I have also had to factory reset my CrystalSky 7.8 a couple of times, and flight records where always downloaded again, until a couple of months ago...

All my flight records suddenly disappeared from all my devices (CS, Galaxy S10+, iPad mini 4, Galaxy Tab4).

I called DJI technical service, and they told me that flight records cannot be eraised accidentally and are always available and stored in their severs, but didn't give me a solution to my problem. That's all.

Has this happened to anybody? Any suggestions of what could have happened and how to restore all my flight records?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Miguel

Yep it happened to me also recently. DJI told me that I probably deleted the local cache and that it could not be recovered! What a shame. I wanted those records. Mine were on my smart controller. I had not synced to the cloud so I guess I am outta luck?

Sorry to hear that. In my case, I had synced all my records so they should be on DJI's Servers, or at least that is what DJI told me (unless THEY have deleted/lost them)... Anybody had this problem but syncing BEFORE you lost/deleted the records? Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore