Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Allientech PRO 5.8G Signal Booster

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I purchased this signal booster less than 2 month a go and used less than 10 times in my Mavic Mini. It can be installed in any Mavic. If you want to install this in the Mavic Air 2 or Smart Controller you will need the brackets. Just after 12 days i bough this Allientech announced the DUO II that is 2.4 and 5.8ghz.

Well i just bough the duo and i have no needed for this one.
I will include the set of internal cables for the remote that are coming next week so i am not shipping this until next week.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the unit is working perfectly.

The original price is $349.99 + $37 shipping from Allientech

I will let it go shipped for $285 priority mail. Obviously the price is not negotiable since is a brand new unit and is well price for a quick sell.

Attachments

Last edited:

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I purchased this signal booster less than 2 month a go and used less than 10 times in my Mavic Mini. It can be installed in any Mavic. If you want to install this in the Mavic Air 2 or Smart Controller you will need the brackets. Just after 12 days i bough this Allientech announced the DUO II that is 2.4 and 5.8ghz.

I will include the set of internal cables for the remote that are coming next week so i am not shipping this until next week.

I will let it go shipped for $285 priority mail. Obviously the price is not negotiable since is a brand new unit and is well price for a quick sell.

Can you post a link to the New DUO 11 , Thanks

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Gary R

Reaction score

I see that you are in the US. Do you have another drone besides the MM ?. As you are aware the MM in the US is the FCC model and only has the 5.8 GHz.

What was the range and connection increase on your MM with the 5.8 DUO ?

I have both the FCC and CE model MM. I'm considering the new DUO II also. Please let us know your feelings on the DUO II after a few flights..

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I see that you are in the US. Do you have another drone besides the MM ?. As you are aware the MM in the US is the FCC model and only has the 5.8 GHz.

What was the range and connection increase on your MM with the 5.8 DUO ?

I have both the FCC and CE model MM. I'm considering the new DUO II also. Please let us know your feelings on the DUO II after a few flights..
I am not switching to the DUO II for the mini since the mini is 5.8 correct. I have 3 more drones that are 2.4 and 5.8.
However i still can fly the mini with the DUO II and does not make sense own a 5.8 as well since i can do both with the DUO II.

That is why i am selling it. The 5.8 frequency allow you to have a better transmission for video since has more bandwidth in the frequency and will give you full HD in the video transmission to your cellphone or tablet plus will makes as better the radio transmission.

With the Booster you can 3X your distance as well without obstacles.

Gary R

Reaction score
I am not switching to the DUO II for the mini since the mini is 5.8 correct. I have 3 more drones that are 2.4 and 5.8.
However i still can fly the mini with the DUO II and does not make sense own a 5.8 as well since i can do both with the DUO II.

That is why i am selling it. The 5.8 frequency allow you to have a better transmission for video since has more bandwidth in the frequency and will give you full HD in the video transmission to your cellphone or tablet plus will makes as better the radio transmission.

With the Booster you can 3X your distance as well without obstacles.
Thanks for the update. If I can get the 3X distance with the Alientech Duo on the Minis then it's a good buy. I'll get the DUO II.

I see you have a Smart Controller. Have you or will you do the Alientech conversion for it ? I'm reading and hearing that the SC transmission is not as strong as even the standard controller for the Pro etc. What are your thoughts on that ?

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
In the mini you will get the same distance with the DUO II and the 5.8 booster.

I order brackets for the smart controller, MA2 as well but I am still thinking if modify the MA2 because the ideal will be modify the Smart Controller and fly both drones with one control boosted but depends if DJI make it compatible.

The smart controller I found has more range than the original controller in my opinion and is more smooth. Very stable transmission.

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Proof of purchase.
allientech.jpg

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Since I know the controller part is intimidated for install, I am willing to sell as a combo my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo with the Allientech QMA antenna port Modification + Propeller Holders + the Allientech 5.8 Booster for $675 shipped. This is over $850 value without the Allientech MOD install professionally done without charge.

The Mini has the Refresh kit never used up to November.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilburytwist